14 - You Completed it.

Justin's POV:

I'm back at Savanna's Balcony I called Brooklyn. She says, "You experienced the two most saddest things in life Justin. Your Almost through your journey."

"Yeah. So only a little more farther correct?"

"Yeah. You will make it." Reed comes in. "Hey man. Please don't tell me you gave up yet?"

"No I don't wanna leave this world yet," I said.

"Good cause I wanted to come back. But I was too late."

"It's okay. I have a little more time."

"47 hours to be exact. You might wanna hurry Justin. It's Friday Morning on Earth. Don't rein it." I run into the house. I'm 26. Okay I have to wait till I'm 34.

*Eight years later*

I'm walking at Reed and Savanna's door for dinner. This is going to be hard on me. I walk in and Savanna says, "Hey Justin!" And hugs me. Reed does the same. Brooklyn runs to me, "Justin! It's been forever."

"Yeah I know Brooklyn."

"I missed you around Justin." I start crying. This is the child I was supposed to have but only different.

Brooklyn is so beautiful

Brooklyn is so beautiful. I say, "You look Beautiful Brooklyn. Just like your Mother." I smile.

She says, "Justin can you and I talk?"
I nod. She and I go to my car. I say, "So What's going on Brooklyn?"

She rolls up her sleeves. "Drew has been bullying me. And now I don't even wanna talk to him. I just don't want to tell my Mom or my Dad." She starts crying. I hug her, "Everything is going to be okay Brooke." She hugs back crying. I start crying silently. Then it goes white.

Reed says, "Congrats. You made me. Ready to go back to Earth?"

"Yeah I am."

"Good luck back there." Then it turns out White.

*Back to Earth*

Brooklyn my daughter was sitting there. I say, "I love you too Brooklyn." She hugs me. I hug back.

Daniel says, "Daddy!" And he hugs me. I say, "I miss you little Man." My Wife kisses me. I smile.

I say, "So what happened when I was gone for a week?"

"Nothing much. Daniel put paint on the teacher's chair." I laugh, "Dang Danny. I didn't know."

"Brooklyn, It's okay. We're all good."