19 - Really?

Brooklyn's POV:

I am happy I'm known as Drew's Girlfriend now. I've been dying for that day to happen. I've always imagined what life would be like.... Now it became a reality. Anyways, Drew and I were at the doctor's office. With Mrs. Stevens.

Mrs. Stevens says, "How long have you been having contractions?"

"Once every 10 hours. It gets stronger and less time each month."

"Well that's good. Well your only 5-6 months pregnant. When it comes closer too 8-9 months. You need to be on bed rest," Mrs. Stevens said. I nod.

"Is it good that she's been eating a lot?" Drew asked.

"Like healthy foods?"

"Yes. She's always eating something really healthy and everything," Drew said.

"Well it's a good sign. The Baby is going to be okay. Have you had any random spottings Brooklyn?" Mrs. Stevens asked curiously.

"Yeah I have. Once or twice a month."

"Good. Good." She did the rest of the check up. "Well your all good. Your okay and the babies okay." I nod.

Savanna asks, "If she has a baby is she going to take drugs while doing it?"

"It really depends Mrs. Blake. If your talking about pain killers or the shot in the back... It really depends on her." Mrs. Stevens says.

"No drugs. I don't want to drug me or my baby... Just.. no drugs." I say. Drew helps me down from the table thing I was laying on.

"Okay. Well thanks for coming. The next time I see you... Will probably when you have the Baby." My Mother nods and I do too. Than we leave.

I ask, "Mom can I get some fries? I haven't had some in forever."

"Only a medium you got to stay healthy."

"Okay." I smile. My Mother starts the car than we go.

*Back at the house*

Drew's POV:

I walk in with Brooklyn. Justin comes up to me, "Your parents want you home." I shake my head as a no. He looks behind him. My Dad comes out of the blue.

My Dad asks, "Can Drew and I talk in private?" Brooklyn and Justin nod. Justin helps Brooklyn up the stairs and goes.

"I'm sorry."

"Really?"

"I am. I should of known my Son would act like this... I never should of said those things-" I cut him off.

"Really? Dad either you and Mom support me or stay out of me and your granddaughters life."

"Your Mother and I do support you. We just can't see you the same anymore..."

"Cause I have a daughter? Also that I'm 14 years old and We both got these families into a mess?"

"You see Son. When I was 15 I did it with a girl... We didn't use anything either. A month later she told me she was pregnant. She told me to stay out of her way and let her do an abortion.... I didn't want her to... But she and I were only 15. When I saw her. She had a girlfriend... We were no longer Together. I still her see to this day... But she isn't the same innocent girl as I remember when I was a teenager."

"So you had to deal with the pain and sorry?" I ask. My Dad nods than opens his mouth like he's going to say something, "Are you sure Brooklyn is the one?"

"Yes. She's different... In a good way. I hope to marry her and have a son. That won't be for a while Dad." I smile. He laughs and hugs me. I hug him back.

"I love you son."

"I love you too Dad." Than he and I go visit Brooklyn.