2 - Dinner with the Becker's

Brooklyn's POV:

My Mom and I got done shopping. She bought me three dresses and a bunch of outfits. Three pairs of shoes, My Mom says were going shopping she literally means were going shopping. I put all my clothes, Shoes, Brushes, Perfume, Bras and underwear. Someone knocks on my bed room door.

"Come in," I said.

My Dad came in, "Hey Cutie Girl."

"What do you want Dad? You only call me that when you want something," I say.

"Remember Amanda?" Justin aka my Dad said.

"Yeah of course she's like an auntie to me," I say.

"Tonight she invited the Becker's for dinner," I stop. I look at my Dad and give him an 'Are you Serious?' look. I am so surprised.

"Hey Babe have you told Brooke that Drew and the other's are coming...." I look at My mom and she continues, "Over."

"Why didn't you tell me first Mom?!" I say anger.

"Look maybe we can find a way for you and Drew to be together-" said My dad.

"There's a reason why Drew and I don't hang out anymore." I yell.

"You should honestly just try and hangout with him again honey. You know Amanda tells me Drew talks about you all the time. He never stops talking bout you ever," My Mom said.

"I don't care Mom! I just don't want to go," I say.

"Too bad Brooklyn. Your going and that's final," My Mom says and my parents both get out of my room. I go to lock it and scream in my pillow.