2

--Hamilton--

Turtleboylaurens: hey! Whatcha doing????
-3:45am
Hammysandwhich: Jesus, John! It's 45 past three...IN THE MORNING, I'm trying to sleep.
Turtleboylaurens: oh...sorry! I didn't realise the time. Sorry. I should have looked at the time sorry. I'll go!
Hammysandwhich: No! It's ok! I can talk.
I needed sleep, I had a history test first thing the next day but something about taking to John made me feel good, just good. He was lovely, friendly I mean. Always able to talk. And I'm not gonna lie, he was gorgeous. Freckles covered his face turning it into a galaxy, his green eyes were beautiful. Long black curls elegantly sat at the top of his shoulders, they looked so, so...fluffy! He was perfect.
Hammysandwhich: why are you up so late anyway?
Turtleboylaurens: oh! Ermmm I dunno really. I've just got some stomach cramps.
Turtleboylaurens: shit, I meant to say ache....I've got stomach ache. Haha
Hammysandwhich: haha! Okayyy.
Turtleboylaurens: soooooo....I guess we should both get some sleep.
Hammysandwhich: agreed, see ya John.
-read at 3:55am
<><><>
Group chat with: thepureone, nonsatisfiedone, thecuteone, hammysandwhich.

Thecuteone:Alex....
Nonsatisfiedone: allleeeexxxxx....
Thecuteone: he's probably not on rn!
Hammysandwhich: I'm here, what do you want.
Nonsatisfiedone: well. Me and Peggy were wondering how your getting on with ya boyfriend ;)
Hammysandwhich: waaattttttt??
Thecuteone: DONT LIE TO US ALEXANDER!!!! You totally wanna snog John.
Thepureone: PEGGY SHCUYLER AND ANGELICA SCHUYLER WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT!!!!!
Thecuteone: angie why did you add Eliza to the group. You do know that Alex and Eliza are dating....duh!
Nonsatisfiedone: whoops!
<Nonsatisfiedone has removed 'thepureone' from the chat>
Nonsatisfiedone: right now, Alex spill the beans. You totes have a HUGE crush on John.
Thecuteone: ^^^^^
Hammysandwhich: guys!!!! Just coz I'm bi doesn't mean I have to love every girl and guy I talk to. First of all, I've never actually met John. Second, I'm dating Eliza...YOUR SISTER! Third, John is clearly straight you idiots.
Thecuteone: I'm facepalming right now!!!
Nonsatisfiedone: ha!!! Alex John is one of our best friends and we know for A FACT that he is as gay as Peggy! Actually he's probably even more gay than her and that's saying something!!!
Hammysandwhich: right.....I gotta go!
Thecuteone: just remember that you are still dating Eliza, dump her first THEN ask John out.
Nonsatisfiedone: PEGGY!!!

<><><>

John was gay? Ha! Happiness and hope flooded my veins before I remembered "you're dating Eliza you idiot!" I shouted at myself.
Eliza was great. She was so sweet, kind and caring. She'd always be there to comfort anyone. I loved her, jut not in 'that' way. She would kiss me and hug me when she visited but it didn't feel right. I wish we could just be 'best friends'. But then I would have friend-zoned her and that's just horrible. I sighed as I whipped out the chat between me and John.
Hammysandwhich: hey.
Turtleboylaurens: hey
Hammysandwhich: I need to ask you a question.
Turtleboylaurens: yes.....
Hammysandwhich: are you gay?
Turtleboylaurens: ermmm, that was random.
Hammysandwhich: sorry, I shouldn't have asked, oh god.
Turtleboylaurens: no! No it's fine. Yeah I'm gay.
Hammysandwhich: oh. Cool. I'm bi
Turtleboylaurens: why you asking anyway???
Hammysandwhich: oh. The Schuyler sisters told me, I was just wondering if it was true. Lol.
Turtleboylaurens: lol. See ya hammy.

<><><>

Eliza wanted to have 'a word' so she came all the way to the Caribbean. Her father payed for her. It must have been really important. When she arrived I enveloped her in hugs and kisses and she smiled weakly.
We walked together to the park silently. We usually aren't silent. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head to tell me she was fine. Not even a fool would believe her. "Hey." I wrapped her in a hug as she started to gently cry. Together, we sat on a bench and I just let her cry into my shoulder. "Eliza, tell me what's wrong." I said tether sternly and she looked up with a sad face.
"Alex. I-I-I'm I c-can't do t-t-this anymore." She whimpered out an I looked at her in utter confusion.
"What, is it because of me? Because of the long distance." She shook her head and gulped loudly.
"Alex listen, I'm bi. And. And I-I-I'm, I don't know how to say this." She paused as if to ask me for reassurance.
"Go on, I'm listening."
"I'minlovewithMariaReynolds"
"What did you say, you were going to fast?"
"I am in love with Maria Reynolds." I started in disbelief.
"Oh." Is all that I could muster. I tightened the hug and whispered, "you know what, I think I'm in love with John." She chuckled lightly and whispered back "I know."
So that was it. Eliza Schuyler broke up with me to be with Maria Reynolds. She told me why she had been so distant over the past few weeks. Often, she would sneak of to go 'have fun' with Maria. Not so 'pure' anymore Eliza.

<><><>

Hammysandwhich: my girlfriend just broke up with me. Lol.
Turtleboylaurens: why lol?
Hammysandwhich: coz she broke up with me to go off with Maria Reynolds.
Turtleboylaurens: wait, wasn't Eliza your girlfriend?
Hammysandwhich: yup.
Turtleboylaurens: OH MY GOD. OH MY GOOD GOD.

<><><>

The best thing happened a week later.
I. Me. The poor boy who lives in the Caribbean in an orphanage. I. Alexander Hamilton.
Got tickets to see the biggest musical ever. Miranda. It was a musical about the founding fathers and specifically the ten dollar one, Lin-Manuel Miranda. How could you not love it!
I was so excited. This was my dream come true. I won the ticket lottery which basically makes me one of the luckiest people ever, right?

--time skip because I'm lazy--

Today was the day! I made the long, horrible journey to New York and found my cousin. The cousin that had abused me before, the cousin that had insulted me before, the cousin I hated. I had to live with him for three whole months. I had to get away from the Caribbean even if it meant living with my devil cousin.

<>my god this chapter was bad. Sorry for insulting your eyes with this load of crap. It will get better in other chapters and I'm kinda ditching the texting idea coz it's annoying<>