3

<I couldn't resist writing a new chapter today>
--Laurens--

I had been a fanboy of the Miranda musical for what seemed like years, if tickets to see it means I get grief from my father I'll still do it.
I stole my fathers credit card, with that I could get anything, let's just say we were quite wealthy for not the best reasons. I took the credit card to the computer and bagged myself a ticket to the musical.
Here I am ready to go.
Excitement filled me up. I was such a fanboy....ehhhhh.

Everyone piled into the theatre and I grinned from ear to ear. After looking for a while, I found my seat and settled down. The atmosphere was hot and the huge theatre was jam-packed with muttering people. Eventually, the curtains went up and lights went out. Spotlights gazed the stage and all of a sudden out came the dude playing Leslie Odom Jr started singing the first song.
God it was amazing, truly amazing.
Act two rolled up and I was mesmerised by it all.
When it had finished I sighed, satisfied with everything that had just happened. I can't quite explain how truly fantastic it was. Reluctantly I got out of my seat and started to make my way out of the theatre. Staying behind to buy merchandise, I was left alone in the theatre with only a few people because ,obviously, I was right at the back of the queue. I found another merchandise stall and started heading for that one, without thinking I ran up some stairs only to ram straight into something....no, someone.
I sent the poor kid flying and quickly ran to help him up. "I am so, so insanely sorry, are you alright." The guy, who had his long black hair pulled into a ponytail, slowly got back up and brushed himself off, "nah it's fine don't worry about it, I'm fine." He lifted his head up to look at me and as soon as he did I gasped, so did he. This guy was incredibly familiar....this guy was definitely Alexander Hamilton.
"What...John Laurens?" He questioned and I nodded enthusiastically, "Alexander Hamilton?" He nodded back at me and I squealed a little bit.
"Whaaaa, what? My god it's you!" I shouted, too loudly, and he laughed.
"Holy shit this is weird," I breathed out and he smiled, a really cute smile. John, really. "Well," he snapped me out of my gaze...I cursed to myself, he saw me staring with puppy eyes.
"Do you wanna...eh....come back to mine, or?" I questioned, stuttering. His eyes widened and I expected him to say yes but instead he jumped at me and wrapped me in a hug. Instantly, I could feel a huge blush spread across my face as he squeezed me. He pulled back and jumped around excitedly, "is that a yes?" I laughed out and he nodded his head passionately.
We walked out into the cold and slowly made our way back to my house. Not one of us said anything on the way, we just walked. Now and again I looks per at Alex, usually to find him looking at me when our eyes met he would quickly look at the floor....huh, weird.
As we reached my house my brain snapped back into play and I blocked he door from Alex, "maybe we could go to the Schuyler's house or something?" I suggested and he looked at me curiously. Eventually he nodded and we set off, "why didn't you want to go to your place?" Alex asked and I searched my brain for a reasonable excuse, "because I forgot my key." He shrugged his shoulders and we continued on.
Angelica opened the door and her eyes widened as she saw Alex, "Alexander!" She shouted and ran up to hug him, then followed Peggy doing the exact same as Angelica. Eliza was different though, she said hi but there wasn't any hug or handshake, probably still feeling guilty about the breakup.
We all flopped onto numerous couches and turned on the huge tv, the Schuyler's sure were rich. "Hey, why don't we invite Laf and Herc over?" Angelica piped up in the middle of a Stranger Things episode, right where Mike and Eleven were about to kiss, well done for ruining the moment Angelica.
"Yeah sure." I replied and she nodded, grabbing her phone.
"What, who's Laf and Herc?" Alex asked looking awfully confused.
"Oh, lafayette and Hercules. They're best friends and super nice, you'll love them." Peggy explained and Alex nodded.
Just as I expected, Alex instantly became friends with Laf and Herc. The hole group just binge watched shows and talked about random stuff. I was lost in conversion and the tv, I didn't notice the time. When I looked at the clock I screamed out "holy shit!" And everyone turned their attention to me. It was almost midnight. My dad always requests for me to be back by 10 at the maximum. I started to panic, last time I was late he beat the crap out of me, I could feel my heart rate quicken an my legs turning to jelly, clearly everyone noticed. "John, what is it, are you alright?" Alex asked, walking up to me slowly. Tears were forming in my eyes mad Alex wrapped me in a hug. "What is it John?" Alex questioned, I could hear panic in his voice.
"I-I-I gotta g-go." I said and ran out of the house, of course Alex just had to follow. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, "John what's wrong? Please tell me." I obviously couldn't tell him, obviously. Instead I just shook my head and ran off at full speed.
I knew there was no way I could escape a beating, I just didn't think it would be as bad as it was. Stood directly behind the door was my father, a terrifying look on his face. "Where the hell have you been, your two hours late!" He screamed I my face and I shivered.
"I'm sorry father." I whimpered out.
"You damn well should be." He whispered into my ear, I could smell the strong alcohol lingering in his mouth.
Slowly I backed up against the wall but there was no chance of escape now.
He stormed over to me and looked at me longingly. Slowly, he shook his head and bit his bottom lip.
Slap
Slap
Slap.
Punch
Punch
Kick