7 chica

Jacks pov
Bobs actually a nice guy, I never realised that he didn't like bullying, I thought he was in on it. Guess I was wrong. So a week has passed and I haven't seen mark anywhere. I've seen Amy but she doesn't talk to me anymore.

Two weeks now, not much has happened but I'm starting to get worried, I know I shouldn't because Mark hates me and everything but he's not been in for two weeks now.

OK, it's fine! Marks back!! And I don't know why I'm so excited because he's still ignoring my like always. I feel like I need to talk to him, I want to talk to him. I also think I need to tell Felix, he deserves to know but I don't really know how.

As we sit on the bench we always sit on in the park I think of a way to tell Felix I like mark.
"Err... Felix, can I tell you something?" I asked
"Sure!" He answered
"Well, you know mark, I, I, I think I like him"
"But, you can't like him, he's a bully, and you know that's all"
"I'm sorry, I can't help it can I!"
"But he's hurt you so many times?! What if he hurts you again?"
"Who's side are you on?"
"My side!!"
"What?"
"LOOK, OK, I'm always here for you, I'll always be here for you, well, that's what I thought anyway."
"Felix, what are you on about...?"
"ITS 'CAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU, OK? and I mean more than just 'friends' or 'bros' why do you think I'm always by your side? It's because I like you. But why did I ever believe that you would feel the same way? You now have a crush on Mark, who hates both of us."

And Felix stood up and turned around to walk away. "Felix..." I called quietly. He turned around to look at me but before I could talk he was already turned around again and walking away.
______________

I've never felt so alone.
I've never felt so abandoned.
I've never felt so upset.
And it's all my fault.
For liking one stupid guy who won't even talk to me!
Walking to school is so quiet now. Eating lunch by myself is so weird. Bob sometimes sits with me, true to cheer me up, but most of the time he sits with Felix, Dan and Phil. Walking back from school is very lonely. No one to talk to until I get to my home.

__a magical time skip__

I walking home until I saw a familiar looking dog run past me.
"CHICA" I heard someone yell.
I looked at the dog that was still running and I found myself sprinting towards it. I've never ran so fast in my life. Fortunately I reached it and grabbed it's collar. I fell to the ground as the dog tried to drag me.

I sat there as a small bit of blood trickled down my face. "Um.... thanks" a familiar voice said and I looked up to see Mark.
"Oh... here" I say handing chica to him. There was an awkward silence.
"I should be going..." I say
"Wait!" Mark says and I look at him shocked, "remember this cutie?"
"I do" I laughed
"Well, I've been taking care of her!"
"Not very well" I giggled
"Hey! I'd like to sew you try"
"OK, ok. Fine you did good"
"Oh, anyway your face! Come with me."

As I walked into marks house it felt really wired. He took me into the kitchen where he wiped away the blood. As I sat on his countertop he put away the first aid kit.
"There! That should do." He says, putting a small plaster on my head.
"Thanks..." I say.
"So..."
"Look, I'm sorry!" I blurt out
"W-why?"
"For leaving. I shouldn't have left with her. It wasn't my best choice."
"I'm sorry too. And before you ask why, it's because of Amy. She's a real bitch and I don't know why I dated her."
"Well... I guess this means we could be friends?"
Mark's silent for a moment and suddenly.

Marks pov
I leaned in to kiss him. It was the only chance I'd get. To my surprise he didn't lean back out of it. I lean back and look at him. His cheeks had gone a pale red and then he kissed me back. I gently picked him up and he closed his legs around me. I carried him to the lounge where I dropped him gently onto the sofa.

As I sat up he looked up into my eyes. He blushed even more and I could feel  my cheeks getting hot.
"Hey, jack, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked
"Are ye stupid? Of course!"

As jack walked away I gave out a happy sigh. I finally had someone in my actual life that I loved. Then my phone buzzed. I gut it out and saw a text message.

We're coming to visit in two days! Surprise!
Love you loads can't wait to see you both! Xx

Great. Fucking great.
I know my older brothers gonna be so happy but me? I can handle my mum but it's my dad that I hate and he doesn't like me. And he doesn't even now that bisexual yet too.
This is going to be an awkward weekend.
_____________________
I did it I posted! Are you proud of me ma?

Who else is lonely this Valentine's? ✋ I am 😓😂

So, tell me what you think of my story and don't forget to vote if you like it.
Byeeeee👋😊✌