16 fears-part 2

Mark
To be honest, I'm actually worried. A part of me is scared that I'll find something in my locker, just like jack and another part of me is worried about jack. He's been very cautious ever since the spiders and he doesn't trust anyone anymore. I've only just regained his trust. It must have been scary to see your worst fear come crawling out of your locker. Jack won't even go near his locker anymore. He's too afraid. I don't blame him, I would be too if that had happened to me. The only problem is they haven't found out who it was. Somehow, who ever it was, has wiped the security cameras memory so there is no footage. Whoever we're up against is good at this, very good.

"Goodbye jackaboy" I said, waving at him. He gave a small wave back but didn't smile, which is unusual. Whenever I call him jackaboy he smiles and blushes, but not this time. Then he retreated into the orphanage. Ever since the incident I've been walking him home so he feels safe. I don't want him panicking about everything. I've talked to a few doctors and they say jack is in shock and should soon come out of it. Should. That means there is a possibility that he doesn't and I don't want that happening.

Soon I'm pulled out of my thoughts because I hear a hissing noise. To get home I take a shortcut through a small woods. This means there are loads of animals but I've never heard hissing before. I start walking faster so I can leave the woods as soon as I can. But the hissing gets louder and louder. My heart feels like its going to rip out of my chest, it's beating so fast.

Hiss

It's getting closer, I can tell.

Hisssss

I hate snakes and if it is one I will freak.

Hisssssssss

Nearly at the end.

But suddenly a huge fucking snake jumps up at me and I go into full panic mode.

No ones pov
His loud, ear piercing scream rang through the woods. Startled, the snake lunged at him. He only did this for protection though. Mark was tall, big and loud and this made the snake feel threatened, so it attacked. Quickly it darted towards Mark, causing the human to scream more. Stumbling backwards, Mark fell. This was the snakes chance. It dived for his leg but unfortunately got stopped by marks flying foot. Now it was marks chance. As quick as he could he picked himself up and sprinted away from the dazed snake. Slowly the snake slid back into the bushes, annoyed it hadn't bitten the human.

Mark ran as fast as he could and this meant he didn't see the two figures standing in the bushes. One holding a box, the other holding a phone and both giggling quietly.
_______________
Yo Yo Yo, wassup peeps

How is everyone? Hope you're having a great day and if you're not I hope it gets better.

Tell me what you think and if you like it vote. Thanks for reading! I can't believe how many views this has got and votes, thanks so much!
Byeeeee👋🙃✌