Chapter 7

Layla’s POV

The next morning I slept in late, my feet ached from the previous day shopping and as I opened my eyes to the blinding midday sun I looked around my room seeing the dress bags hanging up and bags containing accessories scattered across the floor.

“Morning Sweetie” I heard from the door I looked up to see my father smiling at me from the door, “I wanted to talk to you about the Conference” I nodded as he walked in grabbing a tray he had left outside and placed it on my lap.

I grinned up at him and started eating the fluffy pancakes as I listened to him, “So basically each day for majority of the day all the Alphas and Luna’s gather to discuss treaties and law arrangements and other boring stuff like that” I grinned as I looked up to him and saw he was smiling as well.

“I need you there as because you are the Luna of the pack you recognise what the pack needs as a whole, unlike me who would most likely make a stupid decision for nothing” I nodded along with him as I finished off the last of the pancakes.

“And then after all the serious stuff it’s the party each night for a week, so as you are an Alpha you technically don’t have to wear a mask but considering your unmated I thought you probably should” I placed the tray on the bedside table and sat crossed legged facing him using the headboard as support.

“So do I have to wear anything special to the meetings?” I asked, he shook his head and continued “its pretty casual in the meetings everyone tends to wear tracksuits or sometimes even pajamas” he laughed slightly. It bought a smile to my face imagining tough Alphas sitting around in pajamas.

“You sure that’s not just you Dad?” I laughed “well maybe…” he trailed off and chuckled with me, “You better get packing we are leaving in two hours. I nodded and dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. Turning on the hot shower I stood under it letting the water wash everything away.

Once I was out of the shower I ran through to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a loose white tank top I then pulled on my black leather jacket with a grey hoodie sewn on and reached to the top of my cupboard grabbing a suitcase.

Folding different outfits I stacked them into the case along with a toiletry bag and the accessories and shoes I would be wearing for each of the parties. “All those leaving for the conference please be ready in an hour” someone linked the whole pack.

I zipped closed the suitcase and sat it next to the door with the dresses hanging above it, as I was about to open the door my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out and answered it “HEY HEY LAY LAY!” Lilly screamed into the phone, I moved the earpiece away from my ear slightly hearing her high pitched scream.

“Hey Lils!” I squealed back “Oh My Gosh why didn’t you call us? We thought you had died!” Noah and Lilly called into the phone. I laughed at them and jumped onto my bed, “Sorry guys got caught up in stuff” I answered back.

“Layla time to go!” my father called from downstairs, “Sorry guys I’ve got to go, time for the conference” I said to Lilly and Noah they both called their goodbyes into the phone and I soon hung up. I checked the time before stashing my phone in my pocket and grabbing my bags as I ran down the stairs toward my waiting father.

“Who where you talking to?” my father asked as I skidded to a halt at the door, “Just the gang” I answered back as he opened the door and led me out toward the fleet of cars lined up in front of the pack house.

We continued toward the front car and placed our bags in the back seat, pulling myself up into the front seat I buckled myself in and waited as my father did the same and we started driving toward the conference.

A/N

Ok I know this chapter is crap its just a filler chapter with a little bit more info on the ball

Vote, Comment, Fan!

Xx SophieBoffie