Chapter 12

Hunter’s POV

My pack followed close behind me, all wanting to get out and possibly meet their mate, I was just as keen almost running to the door, as they were opened my eyes met the Alpha of the Terra pack across the room.

A guttural growl started deep in my chest, my mother whacked me around the head making me look down at her, “Don’t you dare start a fight because of an age old conflict that means nothing” I took deep breaths calming myself down. I looked back across the room to see the Alpha’s daughter with her hand on her father’s chest trying to calm him down.

For some reason it bothered me she had her hand on him, a bell was rung that signalled that we could filter in, as I stepped through my pack pushed through quickly afterwards. My mother made her way over to the other Luna’s whereas I took to the dance floor where the music was already blaring through the huge speakers.

A few girls came around me all trying to dance with me and get my attention, a low growl from behind me had the girls scurrying off as I turned around to be met by a goddess in white, I could tell this wasn’t my mate but there was no denying the Luna of the Terra pack was stunning.

“Luna…” I trailed off forgetting her name.

“You’ve forgotten my name haven’t you, Alpha Hunter?” she questioned a smirk found its way across her delicate features.

“Maybe but it is only because your beauty overwhelms even me causing me to forget your name” she blushed slightly looking down to the ground looking back up with a smirk on her face.

“Well until you remember my name I can’t tell you what I need to tell you and believe me you want to know” the smirk fell off my face as she waved a letter in front of my face the scent of my mate wafting from it.

“Give it here” I growled, needing to know what this letter contained.

“Name then letter” she smiled and walked away out the door toward the gardens, as soon as she was out the door I searched around frantically to find a member of the Terra pack, easily identifiable by their dark hair and tanned skin.

As I bumped into a couple they stumbled forward, causing the man to growl viciously at me for knocking his mate, the woman looked up her golden brown hair and sparkling brown eyes caught my attention.

“I’m very sorry but are you part of the Terra pack?” she nodded slowly looking at me questioningly.

“What is your Luna’s name?” she looked even more confused just staring at me as if anyone would know the answer.

“You mean Luna Layla?” she asked the bulb went off in my head remembering her introduction in the Alpha meeting.

“Thank you so much thankyou thankyou” I said as I ran away heading toward the doors and going out into the garden. I stopped staring around at the beauty of the place, small fairy lights lit up the trees and ivy crawled up posts, giving the gardens a magical feeling.

“Layla” I called through the quiet of the night, I walked slowly through the aisle of trees until I found a huge willow tree underneath a small light drew me in as I pushed back the light leaves and seeing a small swinging seat attached to one of the huge branches at the top lights wound around the ropes.

I saw Layla sitting delicately on the seat a look of worry filling her eyes, when she heard me it instantly melted away to a look of peace. “Hello Luna Layla of the Terra Pack” I greeted with her full title.

She laughed lightly as I sat down next to her, “Hunter I want you to promise me you won’t get angry okay?” she asked a slight hint of fear edging its way into her eyes.

“I promise”

A/N

Okay guys I know its seriously so short but I wanted to get it out, today is my writing day so I will be writing all day and I wanted to finish off this one nicely so it would get out xx

Again whoever comments first will get this chapter dedicated to them so get commenting

XX SophieBoffie