Chapter 18- Epilouge

Layla’s POV

“I love you too Hunter, I love you too” my voice echoed through the yard and a low guttural growl emanated from my father’s chest. Hunter pushed me behind him and positioned himself in a protective stance.

Pushing past Hunter I started making my way towards my father Hunter following quickly behind, he caught me by the waist and turned me slightly toward him. I shrugged off his hands and stood at an even distance between to two men.

“Both of you stop acting like bloody two year olds and calm down, I don’t want to lose either of you and if one of you tries to make me leave the other I will leave both of you so decide now or else I'm going with Noah and Lilly” they glared at each other before looking back to me their eyes softening slightly.

When they made no response to my question I started walking back toward Lilly and Noah within a few moments both men where in front of me blocking my path. “No Layla, please just wait…” my father pleaded.

I looked to them both and smiled, “I know it will be hard to get to know each other so its okay, just as long as you both promise you will try” they both nodded and started after me as I made my way up the stairs next to my friends.

The most important people in my world surrounded me as we made our way through the ballroom and toward the gardens, the bright sun shone down and surrounded us as we wandered through the garden talking. Eventually it was just Hunter and I left I moved closer to him and his arm found its way around my shoulder.

“Layla, are you going to stay with me?” he asked, so raw, so full of emotions that I had to take a step back, his eyes fell and sadness filled them. Immediately noticing my mistake I stepped toward him running my hand along his jaw, rough stubble scratching the palm of my hand.

“Hunter, I will never leave you, as long as I live I will be by your side as much as possible, that is if you want me there…” as soon as the last words left my mouth I was being picked up and swung around, his warm arms around me and the gorgeous smile he gave me made me feel complete.

“Layla you are my world, my only love forever and always, my little masked beauty, MY masked Mate….”

A/N

*tear tear emotion* Hope you all liked it sorry it took a while to upload wasn’t very happy with it and I know it is seriously short but that’s just how it works with me hahaha xxx please continue reading and don’t forget I'm posting a new story soon. Also first comment gets a dedication

Xx SophieBoffie