Chapter 14

It was 5 in the morning and the last thing anybody wanted to do was be up at this hour, which is why they all looked like dead zombies as they waited to board their plane. Today the gang was jetting off to Hawaii for their two week vacation.

Most of the kids had fallen back asleep on the car ride to the airport which meant they weren't only lugging around all the shit they brought but had three sleepy toddlers, three heavy 5 years olds, and two pregnant women. Yup it was going to be a long day.

After struggling for a good hour or so, they managed to get everyone on the plane. The flight itself wasn't that interesting since everyone slept through most of it. They had a layover in LAX and wasted their time buying out the gift shops. Lauren bought the boys matching white and red caps to remember their 1 hour trip to California.

Their next plane ride was much more hectic

Their next plane ride was much more hectic. Apparently babies get fussy and kids get impatient and bratty. Who knew? At this point everyone was eager to land and it wasn't because they were landing in Hawaii.

--

They planned on staying at a beach house but the landlord called and informed Lauren that the pipe lines had bursted and they couldn't stay there so he booked them hotel rooms suites at a resort. Each suite had two bedrooms which was perfect for all of them. They were spacious and very luxurious and they had pretty good balcony views of the resort.

Everyone had gone into their suites to settle in. Caspian was the first one out on the balcony which only made him more impatient because he wanted to go down there and explore. It also sucked because no one had plans of leaving their beds for at least an hour.

--

--

Everyone was lounging around the pool, they had big plans for the next two weeks but today was just a relaxation day since everybody was too lazy to do anything.

"Okay who's going in the pool with the kids?" Camila asked the group. Everyone quickly put their index finger on their noses and shouted 'not it.' Lauren was the last one to do it which meant she lost.