Chapter 34

May.

       Things in the Jauregui household were calmer than usual, the boys were exited to be turning 6 in less than a week and Lauren and Camila were busy planning the perfect day for them. One thing was clear and that was that the boys didn't want a birthday party, they both decided that they wanted to go to their very first concert. It shocked their mommy because Camila did her best to keep her kids from listening to the music that played in today's radios for the reason that some of it wasn't very kid friendly. She stuck with her Disney playlist. Lauren however was a very different story...let's just say the boys wanting to see Logic live in concert And the fact that they agreed with logic in that spider man should be black, well it wasn't just a coincidence.

They would never deny their kids anything that much was known but Camila found it completely inappropriate for two six year olds boys to be in the crowd yelling out profanities. So they compromise, and agreed to take the boys to a Coldplay concert instead. It was definitely more kid friendly than Logic or the 1975. Whenever they were in the car with Lauren they were listening to her playlist. She started them off the right way and introduced them to the classics like the Beatles, nirvana, john Lennon, bob Marley, Tupac, Elvis Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and many many more. Their favorite song at the moment was Hey Jude by the Beatles. Ideally that would be their concert choice but it's disappointingly not possible. When Camila discovered how musically diverse her kids were she almost blew a gasket. Kids minds are like sponges and soak up what they hear and see the people around them do and say so it's easy for them to hear inappropriate words and just use them carelessly. It's why now more than ever you hear young little children shout profanities at their parents at the super market because they can't get the bloody chocolate bar they want. Camila doesn't want her kids to be that way, even though it's obviously inevitable for them to learn these things because 8 hours of the day are spent with other children who are exposed to these things. And after shouting some profanities of her own at Lauren she relented and apologized for being such a mom. Weather Lauren realized it or not she was forcing Camila to understand that she can't prevent these things from happening weather it be something simple like this or keeping her kids from being hurt. Unless you keep them in bubbles which is off the table. They discussed it.

So it was decided that  the boys first concert would be Coldplay, however the closest concert show to their birthday was a show in Miami. So they decided to make a mini vacation out of this, not only would they take the boys to the concert but they would also be spending a few days exploring Disney world. This gave them time to plan out and book everything. Kelsea was a bit to young for the show but they couldn't exactly leave her behind since Camila was still breastfeeding. So they invited Camila's parents to tag along and babysit. This also gave them time to introduce the twins to Coldplay's music, they loved it. It's catchy feel good music what is there not to love?

The twins got into a big rockstar phase so what do Lauren and Camila do when their two freshly turned six year old sons ask to be rockstars? They make their little dreams come true. Duh.

So they put them in some black leather jackets, plain white t shirts, denims and combat boots, and of course aviators and took them to get photographed. Out in the open, with a real sulk of some type of animal and a black and white guitar.