Chapter 40

September.

"This is complete and utter bullshit." Dinah grumbled as she loaded the luggage in the SUV.

"Dinah no matter how much you complain our plans won't change." Lauren rolled her eyes. "It's his bachelor party so what we do is his choice not yours."

"Okay I get going to a cubs game but camping?! Who the fuck even camps anymore?!" Dinah said, " we're supposed to be flying to Vegas not Big Bear Lake, California. We're supposed to cuddle strippers not each other! And the last bachelor party I attended, I wasn't being forced to bring my kid."

"Shawn didn't want to cuddle strippers in Vegas. He wanted a simple laid back weekend. And if you didn't want to have to deal with being a parent then you probably shouldn't have had kids."Lauren laughed, "and now that I know you plan on cuddling I'm definitely not sharing a tent with you."

They finished packing the car, and shut the door. "I just hate that the girls bachelorette party is going to be better than ours." Dinah admitted to Lauren as they started walking back into the house. "We cant even consider ours a party." Lauren chose to ignore that.

"Camila said they were having a pretty laid back party as well?" Lauren said, unsure of what Dinah was saying.

"Well she lied to you, Mani has the fridge stocked with penis' everything." She said annoyed. "Did you know they make penis shaped popsicle?" She looked over at Lauren.

"No Dinah I had no idea." Lauren tried not to laugh.

"Well they do! They're also going to have a pole instructor come and teach them some moves. And I'm honestly not mad about that, even though Mani is already flexible, trying out new things never hurts. I mean she can  do some crazy thing with her body, one time she–"

Lauren stopped her. "Dinah I really think you shouldn't finish that story."

"Okay but you would've enjoyed it." She shrugged with a dumb grin on her face. She was definitely reliving that memory in her mind. Then she snapped out of it and went back to being mad." I listened in on Mani's phone conversation and she hired a stripper! A damn stripper!" Dinah had gone and upset herself.

Lauren chuckled, "calm down Dinah, we'll get you, your penis shaped popsicle."

Once inside the house they found the boys sharing an armchair. They were matching because it was one of those days, the only obvious tell apart sign was Cameron's glasses.

"Is it almost time to go Mama?" Cameron asked Lauren

"Almost bud, we're just waiting for Niall and the boys to get here." She answered him, before she headed into her bedroom.

Shawn didn't want your typical bachelor party much to Dinah's dismay. He wanted to spend his last few days as a "free" man doing the things he loved the most. Baseball and being outdoors. The Chicago bears had a few games in LA and luckily for us California had the outdoors as well.