Chapter 33

April.

Today was Easter Sunday and everyone in the Jauregui household was in their Sunday bests. The snow had long melted and the grass was a bright green, flowers were starting to bloom. It was a sunny warm day, absolutely perfect for a day out. They were to meet up with the family at church and then have a feast at the their home. They were also running really late, who's smart idea was it for church to start so early in the morning?

"Lauren are the boys dressed?!" Camila yelled at her wife from inside their daughters nursery.

"Yes!" She yelled back at her from inside their son's bedroom. Caspian was in a white long sleeve button down shirt, with dark denims and blue loafers. Cameron was in a white short sleeve button down shirt, along with black chinos and brown loafers. Both had their iconic slicked comb overs and ray bans aviators.

 Lauren looked at her watch, they were almost 45 minutes late

Lauren looked at her watch, they were almost 45 minutes late. "Camila we have to get going!" She yelled across the hall to her wife.

"Okay, okay we're going!" She shouted back.

According to Camila families color coordinated when going out together. Which is why Lauren was miserable in some blush pink chinos and a white dress shirt and some nude heels. Camila was a in a pastel pink lace sundress and her jimmy choo nude pumps. Kelsea was in a pink tutu dress, a white fluffy vest and a big pink bow at the center of her head.

Tomorrow she would be turning 5 months old and at first they were worried she wasn't growing but over the last two months she had sprouted

Tomorrow she would be turning 5 months old and at first they were worried she wasn't growing but over the last two months she had sprouted. It also had to do with the added nutrition she was getting now, with the organic baby food she was eating. Since her first tooth was fully out and her second one was only mere centimeters from being fully out they decided to start introducing her to solids. Her first food so far had been bananas. She was just as pale as Lauren which was a little strange because when she was born she had a slight tan. But babies change overtime and one minute they look like no one in particular and the next they are identical to one parent. At the moment she looked just like Lauren did when she was a baby. However her facial futures were more like Camila's. Those big round eyes were like looking at Camila's only instead of a brown they were a dark blue/green color. Her hair was a light brown color, and it was finally starting to grow of course at a very slow pace. So right now she was at the spiky hair faze. She was also sitting up straight and rolling around and could be crawling any day now.