Chapter 16

Lauren, Camila and the boys were on their way back home. Since it was still summer break Taylor, Lauren's little sister was coming down to stay with them for the rest of the summer. She was on her last summer break before finishing college, she had spent those last few years down in California  at csu and only came home during winter or summer breaks. She had called Lauren earlier that morning asking for the address because this would be her first time visiting the house. While Lauren and Camila were still on the road, Taylor's uber was just dropping her off at the main entrance of the house. On the far left of the house you could get a clear view of the pool, which is the direction she was looking at because of the noise coming from there. She walked over to get a closer look and that's when she noticed a young blonde girl swimming topless in the pool, playing some lousy pop music.

The girl ended up telling Taylor her father owned the property, Taylor apologized for trespassing saying her sister must have sent her the wrong address and began backing away from the pool while at the same time pulling out her iPhone to call her sister. After a couple rings she answered the phone.

"Hello." Camila's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey Mila, I think you guys might have texted me the wrong address because this chick just told me her dad owns this house." She explained.

"What? Hold on." She said. "Babe did you text Taylor the right address? She says there's a girl telling her, her dad owns the house." She said now talking to her wife.

"No. I think I know our address camz. Tell her we'll be there in like two minutes." She herd Lauren say to Camila.

"Taylor were almost there, just wait for us okay?" Camila said now talking to her sister in law.

"Okay I'll wait here." She answered.

Almost two minutes later, Camila's Range Rover was pulling into the driveway. Lauren came out of the driver seat first, going around and opening the passenger door for her wife.

"Okay so you said some chick told you her dad owned the house?" Lauren asked her sister, confused.

"Yeah, she's swimming In the pool now." She confirmed it, Lauren made a move to walk over there but before she could take a step Taylor spoke again. "Oh and just so you know she's naked." She added, stopping Lauren in her tracks.

"Okay why is there a naked girl swimming in our pool?" Camila asked, now concerned.

"I don't know, why don't I take the boys inside and you and Taylor can go talk to her." Lauren suggested, she didn't want to see a naked woman in front of her wife. The boys had fallen asleep on the way home and since Camila couldn't really lift heavy items this worked out well. Camila nodded, she also didn't want her wife to see a naked girl.

While Lauren when to carry Cameron out of the car, Taylor and Camila walked over to the pool. The girl seemed to notice them right away.

"Its you again." The blonde girl noticed, staring at Taylor.

"Do you mind covering up with a towel or something." Camila said slightly annoyed.

"Who are you?" The annoying blonde asked with attitude.

"I'm the owner of this house." Camila stated bluntly.

"Actually my dad owns this place." The girl answered back arrogantly.

"No, I'm pretty sure those family portraits inside the house are of my wife and kids. Look I don't know who you think you are but this is private property and if you don't leave now, I'll call the police." Camila said, putting her foot down she was done with this back and forth shit. She took out her phone and dialed her ranch hands number.