Chapter 25

Both Lauren and Camila were completely drained, having had less than 6 hours of sleep in the last what 48 hours. So to say they were tired was an understatement, their families were over to spend time with baby Kelsea and also because they were watching the boys. This little girl was about 2 days old and had everyone on their hands and feet for her.

One of the good things about having their moms here was that they would be getting a huge and proper cuban  home made dinner, now don't get it twisted Camila and sometimes Lauren cook dinner most nights or at least they used to, but since Camila's belly grew it was more tiring to stand around for so long, which meant being on take out and greasy junk food for the last month and a half, you bet your ass they were excited for their moms Cuban cooking.

Right now Camila was working up a slight drool, laying back on the couch more than half asleep, while both their dads and Lauren watched boring reality tv, and Clara sat at the end of the L shaped couch holding baby Kelsea.

Meanwhile sinu was dancing around in the kitchen, getting started on dinner, and sofi was in the playroom with the boys bowling or something

"What do you think she'll tell her kids when they ask her why she became famous?" Mike asked out of the blue, they were watching keeping up with the Kardashians so Lauren assumed he was talking about Kim. 

"She was in a home produced movie?"Lauren said with a shrug, not sure there is a good way to explain to your kids you made a sex tape with somebody who is not their father.

"Well if they listen to any sort of rap song, I'm pretty sure they will find out the truth. Since every rapper throws them a mention every once in a while." Alejandro said, adding to the conversations which surprises Lauren, since she had no idea he listened to rap music.

"Every music artist must have referenced them at some point. Heck, even that girl group...what's their name?" Mike looked to be thinking hard about this. "Oh! Fifth harmony!" He shouted out, making the baby squirm and getting a death glare from his wife. "They mention the situation in one of their singles. So it's not like they'll be able to hide that stuff from the kids, but they probably won't even worry about it since they'll be too distracted with their new sports cars." Mike points out in a lower voice, both Lauren and Alejandro agree with him since they don't add to the conversation. They end up going through a few topics before dinner is served.

"So, Lauren on the drive up I noticed Philip and a couple other men unloading a truck load of trees. Did you finally figure out what your doing with the empty space?" Alejandro asked, from across the dinner table.

"Oh!" She said surprised, with everything that had gone on the last few days it totally slipped her mind. "I totally forgot that he was starting that today. But yeah I did, I decided to grow an apple orchard." She answered his question.

"Why apple trees?" Sofi asked.

"They are much easier to maintain than other fruits and we prefer apples over oranges." She said simply, there was no big scheme behind it, it was just easy.