Chapter 38

July.

It was near the end of July and the Jauregui household had been the summer hang out spot. They were constantly hosting pool parties for the boys and they're friends, and the weekend barbecue's were a must.

Today was Saturday morning, and Lauren had done all the shopping necessary for later today. All she really needed was beer and stakes but Camila insisted on some vegetables and less hardy meets.

The boys were up and getting ready for they're soccer game. Lauren was watching Kelsea while Camila got ready for the day. At seven months old Kelsea was still a bit tiny for her age group but she was developing better than others, Sitting up straight, crawling all over the place and standing up. She still had to have something sturdy to hold onto but it was still impressive. She is constantly putting inanimate objects in her mouth. Teething is a bitch, she tends to get pretty fussy.

Lauren pulls away the glasses Kelsea is currently trying to eat

"No princess these don't go in your mouth." She waves her index finger. "They go over your eyes." She opens up the glasses and places them over Kelsea's eyes. Who giggles instantly.

"MOM! I can't find my socks!" She hears Caspian yell. She rolls her eyes, the socks are most likely right in front of him but he's to lazy to actually look for them, she knows this because it's what she always does to Camila.

"Come on let's go help your brother." She says carrying Kelsea in her arm.

One pair of socks and an hour later and they are both sitting in lawn chairs, cheering them on. Well at least Camila is, Lauren is sleeping.

She's not a big fan of the sport but she loves her boys and she wants to support them in whatever it is they want to do. She finds it fairly boring and kind of dumb. In her eyes all there doing is running around after a ball. What she does actually enjoy is watching the crazy soccer dads and moms fight each other and the refs. And Camila finds it funny that she calls them crazy when she's the same way when it comes to the boys and baseball season.