Chapter 5: This Isn't Happening

Here it is, the much anticipated Part 5. Sorry I took so long but this one was emotional for me to write.
.
.
.
One month later....

      "Babydoll..." I roll over, trying to fall back to sleep. "Sparrow." He says in a singsong voice. Oh, alright. I roll over again so I'm facing him and open my eyes. "Hm?" I ask. Saul has a little smirk on his face as I sit up on my elbows. I feel his hand moving up my inner thigh under the sheets. "Babe knock it off." I say. "You know I gotta work today." He gives a pouty look and raises one of his eyebrows. "Don't give me that look, Saul. I gotta go shower." He sighs deeply, "After?" He asks. "I'd love to but I have to be at work." I tell him. "C'mon you know Charles doesn't mind." He argues. "You know I don't like leaving him there alone for too long." I retort, standing up and walking towards the bathroom in my room. I look over my shoulder and laugh as I see him deflate, sliding down the headboard back into a laying position.

      I step into the shower after the water has heated up, letting the hot liquid warm me. I wash my hair and body quickly.

      I get out of the shower about 15 minutes later and wipe my hand across the mirror, clearing some of the fog on it. I wring my hair out with the towel and then wrap it around myself. I look in the mirror and don't hate what I see quite as much as I did a month ago.

     I walk out of the small bathroom and look at my bed. Saul is no longer laying there. He probably just went to make some coffee. I walk towards my closet, which is parallel to the bathroom. I feel a familiar pair of arms around my waist and jump a little. I turn my head and see Saul, a cute smile on his face and his hair tied at his neck. "Damnit Saul. Where were you?" I chuckle. He pulls me against himself. "Hiding behind the door." He says, his voice deep and sexy. Gently he moves wet strands of hair away from my neck, leaning his head down and kissing right below my ear. He moves down, sucking softly right below my jaw bone. I sigh and bring my hand to the back of his neck and hold him close to me. I can feel him against me, his boxers and my towel the only barrier between us.

     I spin around so that I'm facing him, looking him in his bright brown eyes. They glitter with wanting as he looks back at me. I raise my eyebrow at him suggestively and he hoists me onto his hips. He carries me to the queen size bed and sets me down, his frame suspended just inches above mine. He takes the towel between his fingers and pulls it off of me with one swift movement, throwing it to the side. I shiver slightly as the cold air hits my body.

     We somehow change positions and I'm on top of him now, straddling his hips. He grins at me. "You're such a shit, you know just how to get me." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. I slide down to kiss him, rubbing myself against his prominent bulge as I do so, teasing him. He kisses me passionately, pressing himself into me. He bites my lower lip as his lips leave mine. I slip my hands behind his neck and pull him back to me again. I kiss up his jawline and then move down to his neck, sucking on his skin softly. I sit up a little, breaking the kiss for just a moment. I hook the hair tie that's restraining his wild ringlets with my finger and pull it out of his hair. His curls spring loose and I giggle, running my finger through them before leaning back down to kiss his lips again.

     He picks me up by my waist, making me gasp as we switch positions again, my back now against the sheets. I run my hands down his bare torso to the waistband of his boxers, slipping them down his legs. He kicks them off and gives me a questioning look, making sure I'm ok. I nod in approval.

He's helped me through a lot of my issues about sex. But he knows I still get nervous sometimes so he always double checks, no matter what. Which I appreciate more than anything.

        He works his way inside me slowly, giving me time to adjust to his length. My breath catches as he begins to thrust. "F-fuck" I breathe. He leans down, kissing me as he continues to drive himself into me. I gasp on his lips as he begins going harder. A small satisfied smile spreads on his lips as he sees the look of pleasure on my face. We're both breathing heavy, concentration and pleasure written on his features. "Ah shit." He utters quietly. I flip us over quickly, straddling his hips once again.