The Berlitz Conspiracy

(Serena's pov)

I was shocked. A private matter? What on earth could that mean? I guess I should have known there was more to Calem's visit than just a check up. I nodded and turned around to Ash.

"Sorry Ash, I'll see you later." I said.

Ash lightly smiled.

"I understand, see you later Serena." He replied.

At that, I got into the limo and we drove away. We were both silent for a few seconds, until Calem spoke.

"Serena, I'm sorry to ask this of you. But you see, there are a few people who I need you to monitor for me." Calem said.

"Monitor? Who are they and what have they done?" I replied.

Calem pulls out a tablet. He types a few words, swipes it a few times, and then hands it to me. On the screen there are pictures of a familiar boy and girl.

I gasped and put my hand on my mouth.

"Calem....what is this? What is going on!?" I asked, shocked and confused.

"Tell me Serena, are you familiar with the Berlitz family?" Asked Calem.

(Ash's pov)

After Serena had left to go with her brother, I was making my way back to the dorms.

'Man, I don't think I've ever been that nervous before in my life. I can't imagine how he would've reacted if I would have said I was Serena's roommate.' I thought as a chill went down my spine.

I figure that there won't be much of a study session tonight. Oh well, I guess I can glance over some of my History, I don't really need Serena's help much there. I was almost to the dorms when I saw a girl about my age walking down the side walk. She was absolutely gorgeous. She had long lemon blonde hair, emerald green eyes, extremely fair skin, and she wore a pure white sundress and sun hat. She was frantically looking around and judging by the look on her face she was totally lost. I walked over to her.

"Um, excuse me, are you lost?" I asked.

"Eek!" The girl said.

The girl turned to me quickly, then fell back onto the ground. I must have spooked her. I quickly extended my hand to her.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." I said.

She shook her head.

"No, it's fine. I really should have been paying more attention to my surroundings." She said as she took my hand.

I helped her up and she brushed herself off.

"So, do you maybe need help finding something? Oh, and my name's Ash by the way." I said.

"A pleasure to meet you Ash, my name is Lillie. You wouldn't happen to know where the KNA dorms are, would you?" She asked.

Wait....really? She's looking for the dorms? We're right outside the dorms!

I pointed to my right. She looked in the direction I was pointing and her face turned tomato red from embarrassment.

"O-oh, you don't say. So...It's been right there...all along huh..." She said, laughing awkwardly.

"Yep, I can see why you might have gotten confused though. They don't exactly look like your conventional dorms." I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Indeed, they look more like a parliament building or something. Thank you for your help, who knows how long it would have taken me to figure that out. See you later Ash." Lillie said smiling.