It's You!

Author's note: Alrighty then ladies and gentlemen, we are officially all caught up and ready to continue on with the story! Now, before we begin I would like to clarify a few things.

1. I will not be establishing an upload schedule. My personal schedule is already pretty loaded as it is, so the chapters will come out when they come out.

2. The story is probably almost over, or at least book one is. I had an idea that will save time and keep me from having to write another 10 or 15 chapters. I don't have an exact number of how many are left, but it's probably only 3 at the most.

And that about does it. So without further ado, I present to you the next chapter of Amour Academy!

Enjoy!!

* Sorry for any grammatical errors that you might encounter.
-----------------------------------------------

(Ash's Pov)

Serena and I made our way down the hall. We were heading out to the garden for lunch. We've decided to consider this our first official date.
As excited as I am though, I just can't help but remember that hilarious talk I had with Gary a few moments ago.
Ahh man that was classic. I couldn't help but laugh at Gary's reaction and the thought of the look on his face.
Serena turned to me, curious as to what I was cracking up about.

"Wow, I know this is our first date, but I never expected this reaction." She said with a giggle.

"Oh no it's not that, I was just thinking about an extremely jealous friend of mine." I replied.

Serena stopped walking.

"So...you mean you aren't excited about our date?" Serena asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"W-what are you talking about!? Yes, of course I'm excited! I was just-" I quickly said, but stopped when I noticed Serena had started laughing.

"Calm down Ash, I was just kidding." Said Serena through her laughter.

I sighed heavily in relief.

"Geez Sere, you really had me going there for a second." I said.

Serena smiled and kissed me on the cheek and we continued walking.

"You know, I had no idea you could be so gullible." She said jokingly.

"Well what can I say, I'm dating the most amazing girl on the planet, who just so happens to be a princess with a psycho older brother. So you might say there's a little pressure not to mess things up." I said with a wink.

Serena looked down to hide her blush and gripped my hand tighter.

"I love you, silly." She said in an embarrassed tone.

"I love you too, Sere." I replied.

After a few minutes we finally made it outside and into the courtyard, and boy let me tell you, it is easily twice as big as it looked from the outside.

Serena ran a few feet ahead and spun around to face me.

"Welcome to the Kalos Castle Courtyard!" Serena said with excitement.

It was easy to tell that she had been waiting to show this to me, and it was definitely clear why. This place was so beautiful, I could barely put it into words.

"Whooooooaaaaa!" I said with my mouth wide open in surprise.

Serena smiled brightly and giggled. That was probably just what she wanted to hear.