Part 1

Brantley's POV

I swear I haven't been this giddy and excited since I was a kid. I'm getting out today. 8 years of living in a cell and I finally get to leave, to see my boys, to see my momma. I walk out the gates and quickly spot about 15 Harley's with my Buddy's on them and one empty bike that I've been waiting to hope on ever since I got in this place. "HEY!!" Cory's the first one to see me and comes running. He was almost like a little brother to me and I'm glad to see he's still doing good. "B!!! Fucking finally, took you long enough" Brian says coming up and giving me a hug after Cory. "I know. I woulda hopped the fence a long time ago if a coulda" I say pointing to the barbed wire covered fence behind me. "Goddamn son. You've gotten big" boss says looking at me from his bike. "You know there ain't much to do in there other than fight and work out" I say coming and shaking his hand. "Yeah but I expected you'd be fighting more than working out" he chuckles, looking me up and down, taking in the new and improved Brantley Gilbert. "After a few fights and getting myself into bad trouble I thought I'd turn my attention to something else" I say chuckling at all them thinking I was fighting that much. At first maybe, but now it just didn't do anything for me. I didn't have to prove myself anymore, I'd already done that. I didn't have to protect myself from horny dudes who wanted to ass-rape somebody. I didn't need to fight for really anything anymore, people knew and respected me so fighting wasn't an everyday occurrence. "Let's get going, I'm ready to get away from this hell hole" I say swinging a let over my bike. I've waited so long for this. I just sit there for a second running my hands over the tank until I hear Ryan. "Are we gonna leave are you wanna make love to it first" he asks making everybody laugh and I just smile, turning the key and hearing it roar. I've missed my baby, and I've missed these jackasses too. Now off to face momma. I'm dreading what she's gonna think about me now.

We pull up to the familiar little house on red bird drive and after I get my goodbyes in with all the guys they leave for me to face momma on my own. I walk up to the front door and use the same little knocker from 8 years ago. Momma opens the door and the look on her face breaks my heart. She's scared of me. "You don't remember me do you" I ask about the time I see Kolby come up behind her with damn near the exact same facial expression. "I'm sorry. I can't say I do" momma says sweetly and I can tell she's trying to hide the fact that I scare the hell out of her. "... I'm sorry. I'll just go" I say and turn around, walking back towards my bike when I hear my little brother yell "THAT'S BRANTLEY!!!!" as he tackles me. "What the hell are you doing" I ask laughing at him hugging me tighter than he ever has. "I missed you" he says finally getting off me and helping me off the ground. When we're both up I give him a hug and tell him I missed him too then I see momma standing about 5 feet in front of me. "Brantley?" She asks softly, looking closely at my face trying to find anything that remotely resembles the son she remembers. "I'm still your baby boy. And right now I need a hug from my momma" with those words she runs into my arms, crying. "I have my boy back" she cries hugging me as tight as possible and I do the same. "I missed you so much, momma" I say trying not to crying, myself. She pulls away and wipes her eye's, revealing a smile on her face. "So when do they wash off" she asks poking one of my tattooed arms. "Um... Maybe in heaven" I say bracing myself for her to whoop my ass. "Brantley Keith Gilbert!! How do you ever plan on getting a job when they're all over you" she asks, smacking the skulls inked into my arm. "I-" before I get even one word into what I was trying to say she stops me. "Ya know what, we're not gonna focus on that right now. My baby boys back and I've gotta start cooking" she says and turns around headed for the kitchen. I shake my head and Kolby comes up and pats my back "it's good to have you back, brother" he says smiling and I just tell him "it's good to be back". We get inside and Kolby can't stop staring at me. "I'm not a talking gorilla, you can stop staring" I tell him and he apologizes and tries to stop but is still looking out of the corner of his eye. "Okay, what is it? Just tell me which one of that tattoos or what it is" I snap at him, getting irritated with him. "uhh... it's just th- the, uh" he stutters, pointing to the location on his cheek where I have a small cross on mine. Probably wasn't expecting me to come out with a fucking face tattoo so I can get that. I have changed a whole hell of a lot since I got locked up. I shrug my shoulders and tell him "It's not like I can change it bro. You'll have to get used to it" I say standing up, wanting to see if my old room has changed any. "Momma I'm gonna go see my old room" I call to momma in the kitchen and before I walk down familiar hallway she yells back "new room. Your staying here until you get a job and can afford your own place". I know there's no sense in arguing because she always wins. I walk into the gray room and smile. It's the exactly same as I left it. I walk over to my nightstand and open the droor. Ha, looks like Momma ain't even looked through the droor's. I smile at the nostalgia, pulling the old porno magazines out. Damn, these things used to be my bestfriends. "Not even been 24 hours yet and you're already looking at porn" Kolby snaps me out of my nostalgic daydream state and I just laugh and shoot him a bird. "Don't act like you didn't have them too. Hell, you were such a good kid you felt bad for hiding em from Momma and told me" I say laughing about the time I hear Momma. "He told you what". it scared me so bad, I threw the magazines in my hands at the wall making them falling in between the wall and my bed. Me and Kolby both blurt out at the same time "Nothing!" and she just shoots us a glare before turning around and heading back to the kitchen. Let's hope she doesn't ask us about that later, especially Kolby.

Hey guys! This is just a little teaser for this story which I will writing full time on when my story Innocent is over. Hope y'all like it so far!!