Part 4

Brantley's POV

Damn, this little woman is straight sexy. I had to stop myself from testing the sound that little ass makes when you give it a good smack, but boy did I want to when she bend over that leather seat. Right now I'm thanking the lord she didn't smack me upside the head for suggesting the nickname Sugartits. It a nice ring to it. I hold the door open for her when we get to it and she just shakes her head and puts her hand on it to hold it open for me and says "You've got more stuff, go". Huh, surprising. After I sit the bags down on the bar I take the two disposable pans from her and sit them down too. "I see you've met Peanut" TwoShot says, getting up and giving her a hug and even though it's just a hug it seriously is a sight to see. TwoShot is about 6"7 and Shelby has gotta be at most 5"6. "I was wondering why y'all needed an extra plate" she giggles, sitting down to talk and I can honestly say I'm surprised. Just a couple minutes ago she was studdering and shy and now she's sitting around and cutting up with everyone just like one of the guys. "Ally!!! Hey baby" She squeals as Ally runs up to her and jumps up in her lap, almost squashing her. Earlier when I got here my baby damn near knocked me off my feet, jumping on me giving me kisses and begging for lovings. After a couple minutes of talking and loving on Ally I go out to smoke and right as I open the door I hear Shelby saying she needed to get back to her work and telling all the guys goodbye. I pull my pack and zippo out of my pocket and light one, putting it to my lips about the time she walks out and I get a nice shot of her ass with her back turned to me. "Cya Sugar tits" I call out as she giggles and yells out over her shoulder "Bye Brantley". Not even a second later she turns back around, walking back and says "forgot something". I laugh and ask her "What the hell did you forget". She walks past the door and right up to me and says "This" before putting her hand on the back of my neck and pulls me down, connecting our lips. Hmmm, goddamn her lips are soft. I drop my cigarette to finally get a feel for that little ass and I am not disappointed at all. Slipping my tongue past her lusious lips, I pull her closer, squeezing her ass a little for good measure when she lets out a soft moan against my lips before pulling away. ".... Sorry" She mumbles, looking down at her feet, her whole face flushed which I can help but smile at. Still speechless, I mutter out the most stupid thing I've ever heard in my life "How did you do that?" and make me wanna kick my own ass. There's a hot ass woman standing right in front of you that just kissed you like she needs dick and you ask THAT??? God, I'm so dumb. "W- what do you mean" I look down at the small woman confused at what the hell I said and I try to come up with a save for that. hmmm.... lightbulb! "It's just most people are afraid of me... especially pretty women like you". She blushes even more and after gathering her confidence she says "You really do always know what to say don't you?" looking up at me with a little smile. "Sometimes, other times I just look like an idiot". She laughs, shoving her hands on the pockets of her jeans. Ah I got a laugh, I like where this is going. She looks down at my body, mostly my arms and torso area from what I can tell before running her fingers down my right forearm and to my wrist. She picks up my hand and pulls a pen out of her pocket, writing down something on the outside of my wrist and shyly tells me "You can call me if you want" before turning around and walking away. I watch her hop into the huge white Diesel Dodge Cummins with probably about 5-6 inches of lift on it and pull out of the parking lot with the windows down. "I need a phone!"