Part 7

Brantley's POV

Goddamn, if I don't get these jeans off soon they're gonna rip. This little woman has got me all worked up and I'm partly worried about remembering how to do this. She points to a door towards the end of the hallway that I'm guessing is her bedroom so I head straight for it and sling the door opened. I detach our lips to lay her on the bed when I see something is already laying on it. "What the fuck is that?" I ask staring at the hug black wolf/dog/thing that takes up an entire half of the at least queen sized bed. "That's my dog" she says, hiding her face him my neck and I slightly chucking and tell her "Darlin that ain't no fucking dog, I hate to tell ya". She drops down out of my arms and walks over to the bed, poking the thing in the ass and it wakes up. It stands up on the bed and growls at me before she pops it on the nose and tells it to get off the bed. "Brantley, Thor. Thor, Brantley. He is a dog, part dog anyway" she introduces the damn thing like it's human and I try to walk towards it. I'm actually able to pet the thing and it's sweet. "Shelby what is Thor? Cause I'm 90% sure he's not a dog" I tell her, chuckling when he jumps up with his paws in her shoulders, licking her. Standing on his back legs, he's taller than her. "He's half wolf, half dog. Yes it's a real thing, no he is not violent, and I believe we came in here to do something other than talk about my dog" she says quickly before pulling me to her by my belt and kissing me. Well it least I know she's as horny as I am. I shut the door with my boot and scan the room quickly to make sure the wolf/dog isn't still in here. No wild possibly deadly animal in the room I'm about to have sex in? Nope, I'm good. Shelby grabs the hem of my shirt and tries her damnedest to pull it off but can't reach up that far so I just chuckle and pull it off for her and her eye's go wide. "Excuse my language but how fucking covered are you???" she asks, staring at the cross and various other smaller details adorning my upper body. I just smirk and tell her "Looks like you're about to find out" before quickly wrapping my arms around her and smashing my lips against hers. She moans against my lips as I pick her up and lay her on the bed when crawl on top of her. She starts unbuckling my belt and pulls it out of the looks quickly, throwing it across the room and I can't help but feel guilty doing this without her knowing what I was going to tell her earlier. "Wait" I stop and pull away and she looks up at me like there's something wrong. "Ya know how I brought up that some of the guys have been to prison?" I ask and she looks at me confused. "Yeah, is this really the time to remind me of our conversation topics?" She asks, hastily trying to unzip my jeans until I stead her hands with one of my own. I take a deep breath and stare down at her before mumbling "I've been too". Her eye's go wide and her mouth drops open. "When did you get out? What did you do? And my god that's hot" she asks now suddenly breathing heavily and slightly squrming around. "A few days ago and arson" I mumble, not meeting her eyes until she grabs my beard and pulls me down to her to kiss me. Well I guess that's not a problem for her. "I should of told you" she says flipping us over so she's on top of me, she leans down to whisper in my ear "I like bad boys". About the time she kisses me and I wrap my hand in her hair the pressure against my erection releases and we hear a loud zip. Apparently Shelby had already unbuttoned my jeans and the zipper went down on it's own, letting the outline of my boxer clad dick be seen. Yet again her eyes go wide and her jaw drops before she turns her attention from my groin area to my face and I just smirk before flipping us back over. "How do you fit that thing in your pants?" Shelby asks, still shocked and staring at my crotch before I put my finger under her chin and lift her head to look at me. "A magician never reveals his secrets" I chuckle darkly and rip her tank top in two, making her gasp and her thighs lock together. I smirk and quickly pull her tights off to be met with her beautiful bare pussy. Goddamn, it's been a while. Shelby pulls my head down to her and kisses me hard as hell and bites my lip, making a grunt slip out before she detaches our lips and whispers in my ear "Please, for the love of god get on with it. I'm about ready to explode". She sounded desperate, starving, just the way I want her.. but I ain't done teasing yet. I gently lay my hand around her throat and she purrs like a kitten. Oh this is gonna be fun. I slip an arm under her and lift her to sit up against the headboard, making sure to keep tension around her throat while lift her. She has to stand up on her knees to keep from choking herself when I lift her a little bit higher and reach down to slide one long finger between her lips and feel her wetness. "Fuck! Is sweet little sugar tits having fun" I ask darkly as she vigorously nods her head yes, most likely trying to convince me to finally fuck her. I smirk darkly and flick her clit sending her into a long, slow moan at the pleasure it caused her. Circling my finger around and on her clit I kiss her, softly slipping my tongue through her lips and rubbing on her clit harder. She lets out a string of begging moans against my lips, circling her hips against my hand before yelling out a loud pleasureful moan. I feel her juices all over my fingers and smirk, pull away from her before laying her back down panting. I shove my jeans and underwear down before pushing into her and start trusting, knowing I'll cum quick. "Ahhhh, uhhh!!!! Oh god, Brantley!!" she yell out, reaching for me so I lean down letting her wrap her arms around my neck and start to kiss my neck. "Uhhhhhh, Go- ahhhh" Shelby calls out as she digs her nails into my back, dragging them down my skin, I'm sure leaving deep scratches in the process. I'm getting real close when she nips my black tunnel's and slightly tugs on my earing with her teeth. I hammer into her harder as she screams out and her whole body shakes. "Cum for me baby doll" I whisper in her ear and immediately feel her tighten even more around me, releasing her juices around my cock inside of her before I pull out and cum onto her stomach. "Oh my god" she pants, her eyes lazily closed before breathing "can you go grab a washcloth out of the bathroom" pointing to the bathroom connected to the room. "Sure thing, sweetheart" I rumble, getting up off the bed and kiss her cheek before I head to the bathroom. After getting a washcloth and wetting it a little I come back and wipe my cum off of her and throw it in the clothe hamper, before crawling into bed with Shelby who immediately snuggles up to me. "Goodnight sugar tits"