Part 3

Shelby's POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" ughhh, why does my alarm have to be so loud? I sit up and turn my alarm off before running my hands through my messy hair and grab my glasses. "Come one it's not gonna be any worse than any other Sunday, you know that. You tell yourself this every Sunday and it's always true" I calm my nerves about today before getting up out of bed to get dressed and get to work. I decide to wear just some jeans and a tank top with my boots. After putting in my contacts, I grab my purse and go get in the truck and leave for work.

After not even 3 hours of being at work my phone rings and I see it's Boss. Here goes nothing "Hello". "Hey peanut, you got them brownies made for us?" as asks in his usually rough, 40 year smoker voice and I ask him "Yep, you calling to tell me y'all's orders for later?". "Yes ma'am, same as always with one extra plate with fries and a burger the way it comes". Okay, simple enough even though it's gonna take me at least an hour to get everything fixed. "Okay, I'm gonna get to work on everything and I'll send it out" I tell him, looking around the diner to see who was coming in. "Do me a favor, I want you to deliver it so you can meet somebody". I tell him okay and hang up the phone, going back into the kitchen to fix the giant order for Boss and the rest of the guys, not to mention make two more pans of brownies because those men will destroy them things. I have this same huge order from Boss every Sunday. Its for all the guys and if they don't come here to eat and he just calls it in, I make their food and deliver it to the clubhouse even though I'm not supposed to be a delivery place. They're the only people I've ever delivered for and the first time I did it, it was midnight and the cause was some major pregnancy hormones. Man I can still remember how scared Mike looked when I pull up. He begged me to make the brownies that his wife was craving before she murdered him so I made brownies at 11 o'clock at night and delivered them to his house by midnight. I didn't charge him anything for the brownies or gas money and that's kind of around the time I started getting closer with the guys. Of course it took them a while to get warmed up to me but after 3 years of knowing these doofus's they pretty much consider me family, and I consider them family. One bigass scary family. I get Alexis on real time orders while I work on the guys' food so I don't get interupted as much and I should have everything done in at least an hour.

after getting the 30 to go boxes filled with food and labeled with names accept the extra box and putting everything in bags, I put the to go box bags in the passenger seat of my truck and the brownies in the backseat before telling Alexis that I was delivering. I hop in the truck and make sure none of the food is going to fall out of seats before leaving. I bet one of the guys brought his wife that he doesn't usually bring and that's what the extra plate is for. They usually have a set number of how many plates they need and very rarely do they tell me a different number. So wife it probably is.

After I get to the clubhouse I hop out of the truck to go get one of the guys to help me with the food. Pulling my phone out of pocket, I check my texts quickly while heading for the door before I run into wall. God I'm dumb. I look up from my phone to see a muscular back turning around to get faced with a big, bearded, tattooed, hunk of muscle. He's huge! He's gotta be at least 6"3 and 200lbs and that's a maybe. "You okay there, darlin" He asks looking down at me which makes me notice his beautiful gray/green eye's. "Earth to pretty woman" he says before whistling, waving his big hand in front of my face and I feel my face start to grow red. "Oh.. yeah, I- uh- sorry... you just- uh" I shudder out, looking down after I give up on trying to put words together into a sentence. "I just what?" he asks, deeply chuckling and with just that my knees nearly buckle and I try to save my ass from what I was going to say a second ago "You're very, uh.... pretty" I mentally facepalm at my dumbness because that's not any better. He laughs and says "Scary is usually the word but I'll take pretty. So what's a pretty little thing like you doing here?". God, his smile!! It's so..... I don't even know, I just like it. "Boss called me and ordered some food and I was going to get someone to help me get it out of my truck". Thank god! Nice job Shelby you got one sentence out without studdering or making yourself sound like a complete idiot. He takes one more drag from his cigarette before throwing the but and telling me "I'll come help ya, sugar". I nod my head before turning around, walking towards the truck when I feel a large hand on the small of my back, guiding me. "That's a nice little ring" he rumbles, noticing the big 'Protected By The GA Outlaws' ring on my right thumb. "uh, thanks" I say shyly. God I feel tiny, well I always feel tiny but he's just so big, I wouldn't doubt that he could touch the roof of my truck, feet on dirt. "So what's your name or should I just nickname you" he asks and lets out a small chuckle as I'm getting the bags out of the front seat and tell him "I'm Shelby but you could nickname me if you want, pretty much all the guys already call me peanut and various other nicknames". He picks up 2 of the bags with just one hand and reaches out to get the last one when he sees my amazed expression. "Am I surprising or something". "N- no, just.... I can barely carry one with one hand much less two and you're doing it like their filled with feathers". With a laugh he shaking his head and says "I've got practice. And I'm Brantley but most the guys call me Outlaw, now what should I nickname you". I giggle at him and step up on the running board, bending over to grab the brownies out of the back before I jump back down and we start heading for the clubhouse door. "Watcha thinkin'" I ask, looking up at him and he just smirks and starts naming them off "Sweetheart, Sugar, Darlin, honey, Sugar tits". I bust out laughing and look over at him asking "Sugar tits, really?" and he just chuckles and says "That ones my favorite"