Part 12

Brantley's POV

As I'm talking and laughing with Eli and some old friends, my phone vibrates. I pull it out of my pocket and click on the text, bringing me to Shelby's contact. "Can you come over?" the text read. I raise an eyebrow and ask her "For what darlin? You'll have to be more specific" and smirk to myself. I know exactly what she wants, I just want her to ask for it. "Brantley!! Can you come over and do what we did last time?". I keep in a dark chuckle and start typing a reply when Rusty nudges my arm. "Either you're talking to a chick or watching porn, which one is it?" he says laughing at me and I smile proudly and rumble "talking to a chick". He busts out laughing and tells me "nice job, brother!! Not even been a month yet and you already got a new piece of ass". I feel my smirk fade as he calls her that. "She's not a piece of ass" I growl, typing out my reply to Shelby. "Which thing we did last time? We talked about my tattoos, you introduced me to your dog, we did something else" I finally send the text about the time Rusty asks me "Then what is she? Don't tell me you've got a girlfriend already". I growl and tell him "No I don't but she's a woman not a piece of ass". His eyes go wide when I growl "Uh.. sorry man, I was just messing around" he says, backing up a little and I look back at my phone. "The last one!!!". I smirk and tease her a little more "Which one?". It takes her a minute before she responds with a picture of her cleavage and I message that says "Just come fuck me already". I chuckle, knowing I got what I wanted and clap Eli on the shoulder. "Man, I've gotta go" I tell him and he laughs. "Go get her but give Ashley a hug first if you don't want her to whoop your ass the next time you see her" he says, bro hugging me and sending me Ashley's way. "Give me a hug, sweetheart. I've gotta go" I say, tapping her on the should and she turns around and pokes her lip out like Tinsley. "C'mon you've been here for 3 hours. We haven't seen you in so long" she slurs, tugging on my arm and pouting. I lean down to her ear so no one else will hear me and tell her "Ash, I've got pussy waiting on me". "Eww!!! You nasty motherfucker, go!!!" I says loudly, pushing me towards where my bike is as I laugh my ass off. "Okay, damn! I'm leaving" I laugh, grabbing my helmet as she stumbles back around the house. "Bye drunk ass" I yell as she flips me off before disappearing back around the house. "Crazy ass" I mumble to myself as I swing a leg over my bike. "Uncle B" I look over my shoulder to see Cam running to me and I pick him up. "Little man, what are you still doing up? I know for a fact that your bedtime is way before midnight" I ask him, sitting him on my leg as he shrugs his shoulders and holds his arm up. He looks at his wrist like he has a watch and says "Huh, I hadn't noticed" then looks back up at me. I chuckle at him and ask "Who's supposed to be watching you?". He points to the backyard and tells me Kolby was supposed to be watching him. Damn it Kolby. I sigh and unclip my helmet saying "Then why don't I go put you in bed and whoop uncle Kolby's ass for not keeping an eye on you". "Yeah! Can I watch?" he Cam asks, excitedly bouncing and I look at him surprised and chuckle, sitting him down on the driveway. "No you cannot" I tell him, chuckling before I go to stand up and my phone vibrates again. I check it quickly and see a picture of Shelby's thong clad ass and suck in a breath. "That's a nice butt". I look over at Cam in shock, surprise and amusement. I laugh and halfass get onto him "Cam!!". He shrugs his shoulder and mumbles "Well it's a nice butt". I laugh and run my hands over my face, pulling my sunglasses off. "Boy you're gonna grow up to be just like your daddy" I chuckle, slipping my phone back in my pocket before standing up and grabbing his hand to go get him in bed. I squat down to him and whisper "But just between you and me, you damn got good taste little man" and give him a fist bump as he laughs. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket again and decide checking it around him isn't the best idea incase Shelby sent something a little more explicit. I get Cam in the house and have him lead the way since I don't know where his room is. He leads me to his room and tells me where his PJ's are and I grab him a pair and step out of his room for him to change. "I'm good" he says once he's done and I step back in and get him in bed. "Goodnight buddy" I say, kissing his forehead and stand back up completely and he grabs my hand. "Am I not gonna be able to see you again for a long time? I really missed you" he asks and it breaks my heart. I sigh and get down on one knee by his bed "bud, you can see me as much as you want. I'm here to stay now". He smiles widely and sits up quickly and hugs me. "Does that mean we can go deer hunting this year?" he asks, pulling away smiling. "Yes it does, but first you need to go sleep, you understand me" I tell him, jokingly pointing my finger at me. He falls back into his back and nods his head. "I'll go to sleep, uncle B". I kiss his forehead and tell him goodnight before getting up and shutting the door as I leave. Damn, I've gotta keep myself outta trouble for those kids. I ain't leaving little man again or Tinsley. I finally check my phone and just see Shelby's text asking me to hurry. "I'm on my way darlin, had something I needed to take care of" I quickly text her back and start up my bike, hauling ass to her house.