Part 21

Brantley's POV

I strip out of my clothes, getting ready to go take a shower as Shelby whines. She's tired and cranky and wants me to lay with her now before I do anything else.

"HMMF! Please..." She huffs and buries herself further into the covers, making aggravated little noises when I say no. On God, if people can hear through these walls, I'd strangle her ass if she didn't like it so damn much. 

The process of taking my clothes off was halted by a small spoiled Shelby, comedically rolling around in bed begging me to cuddle her little ass. She whined one last time and begged "Ughhh! Please!! I'll suck your dick". Before I could even start laughing, a loud "Bang!!" shook the wall. 

I asked through gasps, "Whose room is that?" to Shelby, only for her to call out "Case?" through the wall. 

"YEAH!!" He yelled through the thin wall only sending us into a longer laughing fit. 

My lovely little girlfriend called out to her brother, with a cocky tone "Well I'm gonna warn you now, you're gonna have a bad night". And with that, she grabbed my hand and pulled me down into bed with her.

"We're gon' scar that boy", I laughed and cuddled up to her she smiled brightly. 

"Oh, holy shit!". Shelby and I were spending most of our night watching old WWE re-runs while Shelby relived her childhood. She had been telling me stories of growing up with this show and her, her brothers, and her friends all practicing their favorite moves on each other. I held my chest in laughter. You couldn't make this shit up. She had finished telling me a story of the time she PowerBombed Ryans best friend through a closet door and it had me rolling. It almost sounded like me and Kolby. 

"You know what I always wanted to do?" She asked, looking up at me smiling. I nuzzled her neck and asked what before she slid down in the bed and announced "I wanted to for real ChokeSlam somebody. I kinda still do. Imagine how fun that would be!". 

I smiled and pulled her closer, mumbling quietly "You know, I could make that happen". 

"Nah. I don't want to hurt someone for no reason." she rubbed against me absentmindedly.

"Then I'll wait until someone deserves it, then I'll let you ChokeSlam a motherfucker", I chuckled.

Shelby's POV

"YOUNG MAN!!" I woke up to pops screaming for someone in the house. When my eyes open, my bedroom door is opened and my brothers and dad are sitting at the table waiting for Brantley... frick. I slid my glasses on and looked closely. "You've gotta be kidding me", I sighed and dropped my face into my pillow. They had his clothes from last night and his bag of clothes sitting on the kitchen table by his breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready. Boys only right now" Morgan beamed brightly with fake kindness, leaning back and crossing his tattooed arms with a smile. 

Brant growled in my ear and went to get out of bed, naked. "Second day and I'm already in trouble" he sighed and grabbed his hat, using it to cover himself as he walked to the kitchen, closing the bedroom door behind him. I scrambled to get out of bed and get dressed before either dad and Morgan hurt Brantley or they tried and Brantley hurt them. 

"Motherfucker" I whispered, finding my panties and slipping them on. Jesus Christ dad, you couldn't have let him get dressed first? 

As I'm cleaning up the bedroom, picking up my clothes and stripping the bed, I catch out of the corner of my eye... a cock ring. Why wasn't that put back up?! As I put my dirty clothes into the hamper, I hear the door start to open and start to panic. In my scared, panicked state, I run for the nightstand and slip once I knock the cock ring off into the floor, slamming face first into a door frame.

"Oh my god" Tasha laughs from the door, coming to help me up as she giggles. "You're good, right?" She asked. After I nodded and she helped me up, I calmly picked up my shame in the form of a black rubber ring and stuffed it in my duffle bag. Tasha just stood there for a second, staring at each other in silence.

I love and hate my family.

Brantley's POV (again)

Covering myself, I stode into the kitchen, quickly scooping up my clothes and growling before walking away to get dressed. I pretty easily assumed that I was about to be shown the intimidation act that every father has practically practiced late at night, everyday since his daughters 10th birthday. I got dressed quickly in one of the bathrooms and made my way back to the kitchen and sat down. Morgan clapped me on the shoulder as I looked over at him. He only sighed and shook his head, going back to eating his breakfast with a grin. 

Mr. Ryans sat down and glared at me. He said in a fake Russian accent, through his teeth "My friend, I'm going to ask you a question. The answer you give is very important... for you". At this point, I was amused. What would he do that I couldn't stop him from? Put me in jail? Worth it.

The tention in the room was thick, it seemed that the boys might even have been taking him seriously, and he as sure as hell was himself. He could tell that I wasn't buying it. Slamming his fist down on the table, I jumped slightly, making him chuckle. 

"Now..." He grinned darkly, tilting and tensing his neck to either side, making a couple audible cracks for intimidation, and he took a breath. I was ready for some sort of cheesy line from a movie or to just get smooth knocked the fuck out. Depending on how angry with me he was.

"Do you like cats?" He asked seriously. Without warning, the whole room erupted into laughter, including myself. It was that 'what the fuck' factor. Not what I was expecting. He grabbed my hand and shook it, exclaiming "You ain't scared. I like you boy".

I smiled. I was liked. It wasn't often somebody really didn't have any problem with me. My mental celebration was stopped momentarily when he made sure to growl at me, "But don't fuck my daughter in my house again, you hear me?". 

With a 'Yes Sir' and a smile, the rest of the family was called in to eat breakfast and Shelby made it her mission to check me for injuies as she ate, plesantly surprised when she found nothing.