Part 13

Brantley's POV

On my way to Shelby's, I'm checking my phone at every red light. Woman is sending me pictures with less and less clothes on every time but she never shows the goods. It's always either cleavage, clothed or slightly clothed ass, or real close to the best part but none of them are naked. Damn it, woman knows what she's doing. I stop at the last red light between me and her house and finally text her something other than 'holy fucking shit' or 'goddamn baby girl, you're killing me'. I quickly type out the text, check for typos and send.

Me: Darlin, unless you wanna get growled at I suggest you unlock that front door and be waiting in the bedroom to fix the problem you made.

Sugar tits: Hehe, yes sir

Ughhh, how in the fuck does a 2 word reply get me from moderately hard to raging and about to bust my zipper??? The rest of the way to her house I'm hauling ass, dying to release the pressure in my pants. When I pull up, I cut off the bike and pull my helmet off, leaving my hat backwards and my shades on. I walk up to her door and turn the knob to see if she left it unlocked like I asked and it opens. Looks like little Sugar tits obeys orders. I walk in, shutting and locking the door behind me before stalking down the hallway to her bedroom. The door's wide open as I make my way to it. I look at the ground as I walk up and into the doorway and when I look up somehow all the air in my lungs disappeared at the sight before me. Shelby's laying on the end of her bed naked, pleasuring herself. I hold back a groan and just watch her for a second, rubbing greedily at her clearly soaked pussy. Guess she couldn't wait any longer. I stalk into the room and up between her legs, running my hands down them making her open her eyes and look down at me and moan "please Brantley". The desperate whine in her voice makes me grin as I bury my face in her, licking and sucking til my hearts content, already sending her over the edge. "Uhhh Brantley!!" she loudly moans, pulling my hat off and throwing it somewhere before running her fingers over my hair. I keep lapping and sucking at her because she tastes so damn good. Arms locked around her thighs, hands in my hair and my face in her pussy. Can I spend every day like this? With a screech, Shelby pushes my face away and pushes herself up the bed, moaning and squrming around with another climax. Damn that was quick. She looks up at me as I stand back up and is breathless. I chuckle and start unbuckling my belt. "I ain't done yet" I say with a dark laugh before pulling my shirt off. She lets her head fall back down and whispers "Lord help me" as I crawl up the bed to her. I get to her face and softly kiss her "darlin, he can't help ya" I darkly chuckle before shoving my jeans and briefs down past my hips and her eyes roll back before I even touch her. Smirking, I flip her over and raise her ass up in the air and I can practically see her blushing at being in this position, especially when I lick her one more time and give her ass a nice pop. I line myself up and slam into her, feeling her heat as I thrust. Grabbing a handful of Shelby's hair, I pull her head back making her moans quiet a bit at the lack of oxygen but I can still the pleasure in her eyes before I let up a little, letting her breath. "Ohhh god!! Harder Brantley" she calls out, gripping the pillow underneath her tighter as I rub her clit and pound harder as she wanted. She squeals, reaching back for me when I grab her hands and hold them together behind her back and keep thrusting into her roughly. I pull out suddenly and flip her over, grabbing her legs and pushing them to her chest as I lean down to kiss her and reenter her. "Hmmmmmm" she moans against my lips as I grind into her, slowing down and being softer with it. She wraps her hands over my shoulders from the back, holding onto me as she's getting close again. "Uhh Brantley I'm gonna cum!!" She whines in my ear, digging her nails into my shoulders. "Go ahead sweetheart" I grunt to her, resting my forehead on hers as her mouth falls open into an O shape and her whole body trembles with ecstasy as I pull out and blow my load on her stomach. I lean down and kiss her softly with the slightest bit of tongue, just enough to make it sweet and sexy. "Thank you" Shelby whispers breathily, trying to catch her breath and all I do is smirk at her. "Anytime darlin" I tell her and kiss her forehead. "Ya want me to go ahead and leave or you wanna cuddle". All Shelby does in roll us over and snuggle into my chest. I chuckle saying "Well I guess I know the answer to that question".