Part 15

Shelby's POV

Oh. My. God. "I'm so sorry Brantley" I gush, hugging him, not able to help feeling bad. He lost 8 years of his life for getting revenge for his mom who was nearly killed and had her car jacked. I feel his hand rest on the small of my back, rubbing with his thumb before mumbling "It's okay sweetheart. At least almost everything's settled now". Wait, huh? Lifting my head off his chest I look up at him, confused and ask "Almost?". "I've still got 3 years of probation, then it's all done. Other than that everything's good" he says, running his fingers through my hair, playing with the ends. "Good. So I've been thinking" I drawl out, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes and he chuckles "uh oh". "What have you been thinking about baby" he asks, patting my ass while I try to fraze this right. "I was thinking since you nicknamed me with something you came up with on your own, I could nickname you the same way" I say in an asking tone, staring up at him with the eyes and a poked out lip. He sighs with and says "alright, it's only fair but please don't nickname me anything embarrassing". I just giggle, snuggling in closer to his just to worry him before drawling out "How about...... Daddy?". He looks shocks for a second before he laughs and says "Damn, I didn't expect you to go sexual right away". I just smirk and whisper in his ear "Who said it was sexual? I just wanna call you daddy" as I feel his grip on my ass tighten and hear him groan and tell me "You're playing with fire, Shelby". I giggle, leaning up to him with my face a couple inches away and whisper "then burn me". I let out a giggling squeal when he flips us and kisses me hard. "Daddy has a nice ring to it, but Big Daddy sounds better" he smirks, going to pull my panties down when I nip at his earlobe and whisper "you got it Big Daddy".

Panting with Brantley holding himself up above me, I smile. I swear when he said he can go all day, he was not kidding. "You okay, darlin?" he asks with a chuckle and I just nod my head at him before he drops himself onto his bed beside me. "C'mer, I ain't gonna be able to go back to sleep without cuddling your little ass" he rumbles, pulling me into him and I giggle. When I inhale I can smell him. The same addicting smell that's been in my sheets almost ever since I met him, and I still love it. "You smell good" I mumble against his chest, snuggling in closer and pulling the blanket over my head as he chuckles "Are you sure about that? I feel like all men naturally stink and for some reason women smell amazing without even trying". I laugh and tell him "Growing up in a house with 5 brothers I can agree with that. I feel like at times I was the only one that knew what deodorant was". I feel this chest vibrate with a laugh before he kisses my forehead and whispers "Goodnight, baby girl". Glancing over at the clock, I see it's 11pm and I've got work in the morning so I probably should go to sleep.

Brantley's POV

"Ahhh fuck!!! Harder Brantley, god!!!!" Shelby screams out, digging her nails into my tattooed shoulders, bucking all over the place with yet another orgasm. She insisted she wanted to ride me and ya know, I can't complain. The only problem I have is her ass teasing me. Reaching up, I wrap my arms around her, bending her over to kiss her and thrust into her as she moans in my ear. "Ohhh Daddy" She moans, d- RING, RING. RING, RING.

I wake up from a dream I wish coulda gone on forever to my phone blowing up. I move one arm out from around a sleeping Shelby to grab it off the nightstand and look at the caller ID. Motherfucker!!! Right on time, Zach calling me at 3am. I answer it with an aggravated "What?" and his rambling goes on from there. "Man, I need some weed. I can't sleep, it's 3 in the morning. I REALLY need some weed. Please, please, please tell me you have some weed!!! Please" He begs, barely slow enough for me to understand and I sigh wanting to say something other than yes to him. You can't sleep cause you're smoking meth, dumbass. I think to myself as I feel Shelby stir awake and sleepily look up at me whispering "what are you doing?". I sigh before telling Zach "Yeah I got some. I'll be over in 15 minutes, I better be in and out. Meet you at the door, you better have my money or looks like another sleepless night for you". I finish what I'm saying and look down at Shelby who has a small frown on her face and mouth the words 'I'm sorry'. She smiles sadly and shrugs before kissing my cheek and rolling over on the other side of my bed. "Thank you!!!!! Man, thank you so much. I owe you big time. 15 minutes, I'll be waiting at the door with your money I promise" Zach thanks me profusely and I roll my eyes before hanging up without another word. "I'm sorry, baby girl" I say, scooting up behind Shelby with my hand on her hip. "No, it's fine. I can just go home if you want" I says, looking over her shoulder at me and I respond almost immediately. "Hell no!! Listen, I'll be back in probably 20-25 minutes and when I get back I'mma cuddle the shit out of you, alright?" I tell her, squeezing her ass a little and she giggles and leans back to kiss me before agreeing to stay while I go to Zach's and do my thing. "Be back soon please, not smelling like weed preferably". I laugh at her as I stand up and grab some sweatpants to pull on before remembering something. "Oh and sugar tits, I'm just gonna warn you know; Zach does this every other night. He wakes me up early in the damn morning because he can't sleep as a result of all the meth. So I don't know if you'll necessarily want to sleep over until you like getting woke up at 3:09am" I warn her, looking at my clock before I grab my jacket and hat to leave. She looks over her shoulder at me before she turns over and asks "Zach? Do you know his last name?". "Um... yeah, it's like Bell or something. Can't exactly remember, why?". She shakes her head and pulls the covers back up stuttering as she answers with an unsure "I'll explain later". Okay, what the hell? I decide to leave it alone for now and give her a kiss before going to leave, making sure to lock my door and leave Shelby with a pair of brass knuckles.

Hey, y'all I did not notice that this story got to 2k reads already. Actually at this moment in time 2.7k and I'm ecstatic!!! Thank y'all so much and I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner, working on two stories at once takes up all my attention sometimes lol Thanks y'all