Chapter 1/ the begining to the cold finish line

Unedited!!!!

Y/N=your name
H/C=hair color
L/N=last name
H/L=Hair length

Damian/robin POV:

I was in Gotham city with the bats patrolling to see if there was anything fishy going on. The night before we had gotten a television message from the clown himself saying that he was planning something...Something BIG.

"My scanner's picking something up. Stay here as lookout while I go check it out." Bruce said in his phony raspy voice.
I nodded in response and began hopping from building to building. As my cape was catching wind I closed my eyes in pleasure as the cold wind had hit my face. Suddenly my pleasurable feeling was interrupted by my help signal coming from the bats. "DAMIAN...I....JOKER....girl.....hel...p....hood...ie...come!..." The panick took over my body as the signal was breaking up. I tracked down the location of his signal and hopped on my motorcycle.

Y/N POV:

It was dark. That was all that my mind could think up right now. I had felt alone,bathed in darkness as a door had swung open flooding the room with light. A man had slowly walked in. My vision Was very blurry, I couldn't see much of his features, all I noticed was that his skin had been quite pale. "Helllooo there darling, welcome to me casa!!" The man said walking towards me with what seemed too be a smile growing on his face. "What's wrong cat got your tongue?" He had said after a moment of silence. "Dont worry sweetheart , you are very VERY important in my plan and I would never let anyone set a finger on you!" He walked over caressing my H/L H/C hair. Out of nowhere hot tears streamed Down my face with no halt coming near. Apparently the odd blurry faced man had noticed as I felt rough fingers wipe the tears away. "Oh honey, no need for that...trust me, in a couple minuets you won't have feeling or memories to have outcomes such as petty tears!" Without time to process the words that had flowed into my ears, I was being strapped to a chair . my arms had been set on the cold metal handles of the chair as they were strapped with leather bands. " trust me...I've been in worst pain." The man said before electricity bolted through my body as a mask was placed on my face. Coming from the mask was a strange green gas that I had inhaled multiple times. My eyelids started to feel heavy and slowly came to a close. Once again ... Darkness. Nothing but the last stinging words I had heard still fresh in my mind as the bath of darkness had continued on.

COMMENT OR VOTE IF YOU WISH FOR THIS TO CONTINUE!
💗love you all!!!!!