Chapter 2/my savior

Damian/Robin POV

As I was "driving" to the bats location, I was trying to peice together what he had said. I still didn't understand "hoodie" or "girl". Well, maybe the joker had kidnapped a girl in a hoodie, or even kidnapped a girl while wearing a hoodie?

My thoughts were interrupted by vague laugh that anyone would know. I parked my motorcycle and hopped off, following the sound. I sneakily walked into an abandoned office, that's the last place I'd look for the joker. I was hidden behind a corner next to an oddly painted metal door. " don't worry sugarplum! I'll be back!" As soon as I saw the joker walking out the door I hit him with roundhouse kick to the head, knocking him out.

I walked into the door, hoping that it wouldn't squeak and cause someone to hear me. I saw a light switch on my right and I scanned it before I turned the dim lights on. Papers we're scattered everywhere, as were desks to. I guess I know why its abandoned. I started walking, but stopped because my eye caught a glimpse of some random tube laying on the floor.
AUTHOR:yes I edited this part

I got up and traced the tube to see where its source was....And it wasn't a sight I was pleased to see. The bats and a random girl were hooked up to tubes and masks while being electrocuted in a chair, but they weren't screaming in pain. I looked for the source of the electrocution and fried it. Afterwards I took the masks off of them while  unstrapping them. I had no idea how I was going to get both of them to the bat cave.

Alfred POV:

"ALFRED!" Ahh" I had dropped my tea as the voice of master Damian startled me. "Get the batmobile to drive over here , I have an unconscious bats and an unconscious girl and I don't think I can carry them both!"

"Master Damian, if you do get the batmobile there, then what?"," you can't carry master Bruce, he is too heavy for you."  There was a long pause of science afterwards.
"Grrr send Grayson over!" My eyes widened to the sound of master Damian asking for his "brothers" help.
"Right away master Damian!"

Damian/Robin POV:

As much as I hated that kid, I knew that I couldn't carry bats to the car anyways.

"Hey there birdbrain!" I heard an annoyingly familiar voice say.
"You know that your logo thing is a bird to right?" I responded in a dumbfounded way
"Anyways what do I have to do?"
"I need you to get the bats and bring him to the bat cave while I get this girl" I stated with a serious look plastered on my face while I noticed a grin on his. "What? Is bats too heavy for ya?"
He said in a mocking tone. I kicked him in his ankle and pointed to the unconscious joker, he seemed to understand what I was saying as we both did our jobs and got to the bat cave.

Please comment telling me if you want more of this and vote!
I LOVE y'all! Oh and BTW smut is on its way...I promise!