chapter 3/starting off on the wrong hand

Y/N POV:

My eyelids opened,revealing a dark ceiling, but it wasn't the kind of dark that I had experienced beforehand. "Master Bruce she's awake!" I heard a soft British voice say. I heard heavy footsteps getting louder and louder. "Y/N do you know what the date is?" I heard a raspy yet soft voice say. "A...u.." I tried to talk but my throat felt so dry and closed.

"Damian get some water!" I heard the man yell. Soon enough I heard  more quiet and quick footsteps heading towards me. "Here, drink this and we'll ask questions later."

I was laying on some sort of "bed" while staring at the ceiling,not even trying to see where the voices were coming from. I felt something in my hand,I looked down and saw a cup of water as someone raised the bed allowing me to drink it. "Stay here and relax, Damian you watch after her." The more dominant voice said. "Why do I have to get stuck on babysitting duty!?" The younger voice whined. he sounded young but around my age. "Ugh looks like I'm stuck with you!" He complained. More science passed by until the young voice decided it was enough...

"Are you going to talk or not because quite frankly I'm getting a little Bored.

It was as if the word triggered something uncontrollable inside of me. Before I knew it I was screaming in pain with my eyes glued shut. I felt...weightless. I opened my eyes and looked...down. I was hovering in the air as a boy underneath me had some kind of staff pointed at me. I felt like I had no control over my body. The only thing that I apparently had control over we're tears. Hot tears dripped down my face and landed on the floor as pain swepted through my body.

"I take it back! Boredom is definently not one of the emotions I'm feeling right now!" The boy said reaching for something in his...belt? "Hey bats we've got a problem in the cave!" He spoke into something that I didn't recognize. Without hesitation something came over me and the machine that the boy once held fried.

"Uh oh" the boy said running towards a grandfather clock. Suddenly as he reached near the clock it opened, presenting a house. He walked in leaving me in the cave...leaving me in the air. It was as if my body shut down, I fell to the floor landing flat on my foot with had caused to collapse in pain. I limped around the "cave" and found a red hoodie. Noticing that I only had on an ugly, and slightly revealing, hospital dress I put the hoodie on.

Damian/Robin POV

I rushed up the stairs where Bruce had been. I banged on his door and without any response I busted it down. My body was filled with adrenaline and I had no idea why. "Bruce where are you!?" I turned around  noticing he was right behind me. "Damian what do want and you better have a good explanation as to why you broke my door!?" He said in a harsh ungrateful tone. "Y/N! ...Floating...fried...machine.." Was all that I could say. Once again,panick took over,I was completely out of breath! To my surprise with very few words Bruce seemed to figure it out.

He ran downstairs towards the clock with me right behind his heels. As soon as we got to the cave another wave of panick took me over.

Y/N was gone...

HEY JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IM PROBABLY GOING TO ALSO START WRITING A HARRY FANFIC💗