Not what I imagined

Y/N POV
I've been humming a melody. An unfamiliar one. Not too sure where it came from. Maybe I've heard Damian humming it while I've been here? I don't know. My head seems to be in a fog these days. I've had a lot of time to think about everything considering it's been(my guess is) two months? Hopefully only two months. Man, why did I move to Gotham again? This place is sick and twisted. Honestly it was as if it was written in the stars for me to be captured or some shit. I'm so stupid sometimes. Oh did I mention that I'm still unconscious? Well I honk is am. It feels as though I'm mid consciousness. It's like I'm in my own little world. I see visions of the joker from time to time. Sometimes it gets really hard to breath in here but that's ok. It also tends to get cold, but not overall. It's like tiny little cold spots all over my body. Like someone's pressing cold metal against my skin everywhere. Just like that. I imagine what the outer world must look like, and I don't want to be there. From what I've heard and the tension I've felt through my thick skin, the "bat family" is dealing with some serious weight.
"Children waiting for the day, they feel good. Happy birthday Happy birthday."
Bruce POV

Things haven't been very smooth lately. It's been almost a year and a half since Y/N went unconscious... and hasn't woken up. Me and Alfred have been "operating" on her. I say it in quotations because it's more of "trying to get the gas out or whatever poison is in her" rather than a surgery type operation. But it is kinda like surgery. Every now and then we'll hook her up to a vacuum like machine and suck up some of her air. It's our way of trying to see if the gas will come out. We're almost out of ideas so...
Damian's been kind of a wreck lately. He cries a little in his free time but unleashes his rage like teenage hormones out on me. Not that it's just hormones but the majority of it probably is.
I believe the joker is getting closer to either finding us or is almost done with whatever his finishing toy is. Quote me on this
Any man who has a strong will to do something is almost impossible to stop. Women too. Not excluding I was just labeling it as "man" to represent all of "mankind". Don't quote all of that last part.

Author

Hey! So... I'm sorry it's been a while😓but I'm back! Hopefully for a while. I'm going to update again soon. My writing is probably a little different but comment anything and tell me if you want me to change it or not. OH! And should I keep it as Y/N or make it an actual character?
LOVE ALL OF YOUUUU!💕💕💕
Thanks😁