starting a new adventure and figuring out the past

Y/N POV:

To me,black wasnt a color anymore. Black seemed like a part of me that would visit everyday, as if it took over my body. A better word would be darkness.

It has been two weeks since I left the bat cave,still having no idea how I did. Lately I've only been wandering the streets and sitting in allies waiting for the darkness to overcome me...it was one of few things I remembered daily. I would pass by stores with t.v's on the news Chanel with my photo on them. They would talk about robin,batman, and I.

As I wander the streets with the red hoodie covering my face I felt something in "my" pocket. Before pulling it out I think about how stupid I must be to not have felt it sooner. I pull it out with a dumbfounded look. It was a flash drive with a black painted bird on it.

I decided to go to the library and see what was on it

I decided to go to the library and see what was on it. I might have forgotten things but I definently didn't forget how to use a flash drive. Once I was inside the library I plugged the flash drive into a computer and checked all the files.

All I had found was stuff labeled, chemistry notes, essay, math homework. As confused as I was I also felt kinda bad since I probably had someone's homework. I kept looking then I found something labeled, Gotham school contest. I honestly didn't care about the contest part but I did have an idea as to where I was headed next.