Glass

Y/N POV

"What's the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?"
I hardly have enough time to answer before I'm interrupted by deafening laughter.
"The wheelchair"
I have had to sit through the absolute worst jokes I have ever heard for a while now but I'll be damned if I didn't find this one a little funny.
This man inside my head is driving me insane.
I can feel it.
Though I can't control my body I can still smell and hear most things.
Right now the only thing keeping me going is the almost chemical smell of Bruce's man perfume.
Though it might be the death of me, the musk keeps me from going mad.
I swear I've gotten like four headaches because of it.
"Aw what's wrong. Is the wittle pwincess gonna cwy?"
What's his deal anyway?
What could make a man become so...inhumane?
"Does she miss her mommy? HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Is he wearing lipstick or is it just stuck like that?
The world may never know

Damians POV

The sound of the grandfather clock nearby echoes in my ears and curses my stomach with a terrible feeling of dread. Bruce just sent Dick out for samples at the place where we found Y/N and I'm stuck here in an obnoxiously big and quiet living room with her.The silence is near unbearable,I have to say something. "Y-"
I have seen many things that could cause the common man to curl up in a ball and pout but the way that Y/N had just snapped her neck to look at me in less than a second sent chills down my spine. There is something terribly wrong with her and we all know it.
"*clears throat * Y-Y/N, how are you feeling?"
I am met with an eerily fake smile that seems to stretch from ear to ear,almost giving me nostalgia strange enough."I feel very refreshed , how about you Damian Wayne?"
The way she said my name almost seemed like she knew something I didn't.
"I feel fine, do you remember anything previous to the incident, if I may ask?"
"No"
I had the feeling Y/N didn't want to talk about it anymore so I decided to close off the conversation.
"Well, I have some homework I must catch up on ,Alfred, serve Y/N some freshly made tea please. I find it soothes the soul...when you have one of course."
I leave but not before I hear the faint sound of laughter erupting from Y/N.
I will figure out who you are, whether it be the death of me or not.