??

Y/N POV

Where am I?

Who am I?

I was walking down the street and...and....
MOM!
My mom! They took her! We were jumped! Aren't you listening?! You have to go help her!

I blink and the man I thought I was talking to isn't there anymore.
What's going on?

Mmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm

This tune
It sounds familiar.
I don't have time to think about it though.
I have to figure out what's going on.
I scream.
Well can you blame me? What else am I supposed to do.
I'm in some kinda void and it's pitch black... but I swear it was white at some point.
Hm.
I began sprinting in one direction.
I look around and, of coarse, find nothing but the remnants of nothing surrounded by nothing.
Did that make sense?
Anyway, I shake it off and sprint in another direction and look around. I'm starting to forget which way is right and left. Even up and down are starting to look the same.
"ANYBODY! Help!"
I sprint in the one direction I haven't yet.
I see something, but I have a bad feeling about it.
Oh well, honestly what do I have to lose.
I run toward it.
They look like...metal bars?
There's light radiating off of them, but not bright enough to expand across the "room". I put my hands on them. They're cold. But not just cold. More like, icy hot. But I don't flinch. Honestly it feels nice to feel something. "Hello?" I quietly mutter
Maybe if a shout?
"HELLO?!"
BOOM
Suddenly the room is pure white and my eyes are adjusting to the new environment. The bars are cold now. But a nice cold. I peer between them. I see something.
"Hello, anyone there?"
"Y/N"
I pause.
I wasn't actually expecting an answer and now I can understand the sudden bad feeling I got.
"Wh-who are you"
Damnit y/n don't show weakness.
"I'm somebody that you wish you could be. Maybe I'm a better version of you. Or perhaps I'm your mother. Maybe even a model. *chuckle* oh this is going to be fun"
A figure slowly walks up the the poles and I stumble backwards and trip over something hard.
Laughter. Strong almost forced laughter. It's as if it's spewing out of them.
A single strand of green hair lands on my bare foot.
"Buckle up buttercup, it's time for your bedtime story."