Chapter 21 - The Trap

Dylan's POV~

I awoke scrunched up against a kitchen cabinet. Rubbing my achy neck I stood looking around. Walking into the Lounge a scene of pure chaos was played out, the coffee table was flung against the window, the sofa and rug moved. Remembering the night before I scrunched my nose, a headache consuming the whole left side of my head. She was gone.

A loud crash sounded from Kiel's bedroom. Bursting into his room I saw him sprawled across the floor, an irritated expression masked his face. "Good Morning." I spoke cheerfully, only making his face fall more

"Bad morning" he replied.

"You're like a grumpy old man in the mornings, anyway I need your help. Where's the Wolves headquarters?"

"Their Trap is on the west side of town, down Chapel Street, it's number 13." Kiel shuddered when giving me the directions. Before getting changed to come with me. For all his faults Kiel wasn't just a flatmate, more of a friend. An if he was going to help me find Lauren then I didn't really care that he was messy, weird and did drugs.

When we neared the entrance to Chapel Street a shiver ran through me. Old red brick factories standing on all sides. A couple of years ago they were converted into flats, nice flats at that. But the scum of the city infested, dragging the street into poverty, organised crime and arson. I remember that on the 23rd of September 2010 a fire raged through the warehouses at the end of the street, I think they used to be watch factories. Kiel caught my attention "what's the plan?" I mentally face palmed myself, Kiel laughing nervously beside me "you do have a plan, right?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I took another look at our surroundings, more specifically the brickwork. Easily climb able.

"We climb up there" I said gesturing to what seemed to be an abandoned textiles warehouse. "walk across the roofs till we reach number thirteen, leaver up the glass skylight. Slip in. Walk the corridors till me find Lauren, not many people should be there at this time. But what to do about Hunter?" An evil sneer traced Kiel's features, probably mirroring my own. This was going to be entertaining.