Chaper 26 - The Square

Dylan's POV~

We ran and kept running till we reached Lauren's house. She ran straight upstairs grabbing a black duffel bag, filling it with clothes, shoes, a wash-bag, money and other necessities. Stopping at my apartment once she'd finished. All I took was my phone, wallet and a photo, showing me and Lauren. After all I could pick some clothes up when we were safe. Hunter probably had half his men looking for us by now. Lauren looked up at me. Her un-cried tears made the breath catch in my throat. I reached out, holding her jaw. "We'll be ok" I promised her, even though neither of us believed it.

Stepping out onto the street I took a glance around before pulling Lauren out of the sheltering walls of the apartment block.

We made our way to Leicester Square, passing London's usual pedestrian traffic by using back alleys. We didn't come across any of The Wolves, Hunter or runts. Everything was clear, everything was too simple, too easy. Something felt wrong.

The square was even more crowded than the streets. By this point it was almost 18:30 and a storm was beginning to set in.

*****

AN/

Dear readers the next chapter will probably be the last. sorry that not much happened in this chapter, it's just a filler.

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan