Chapter 24 - The Horrific Memories

Lauren's POV~

Silence coated the room, forming a suffocating feeling in my throat. I tried humming, anything to fill the lack of sound. But gave up when the echoed version was a depressing and somewhat anger filled. By this time, I was sat as far from the door as possible, my head lent back against the wall.

The room was plunged into darkness. The only light coming from the now open door. A figure was fast approaching. The pain of a thousand needles hit my skull, as a fist grabbed me by my hair. I was half dragged-half carried up the bloodied stairs. Thrown into a room with nothing but chains and torture devices lining the walls. The floor like the staircase was coated in dried blood. The sight made me feel sick, what made it worse was the fact that I could name every single implement of pain in the room. Worse than that, I'd used every single one of them.

During being chained I didn't struggle or even make the slightest attempt to escape. Closing my eyes, I waited for the pain to come, when it didn't I became suspicious. Little did I know that everything would become clear only minutes later. Kiel's unconscious body was dragged in, and moments later Dylan's followed. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes again. The sound of the door closing and fading footsteps, alerted me. They were either going to fetch Hunter or were waiting till Kiel and Dylan awoke.

Silently I prayed for the first, at least that way I'd be six feet under when they gained consciousness. So, they didn't have to witness the torture methods they'd chosen for me, see my face shatter from its blank mask, hear my screams or smell my blood. Because that would kill Dylan, before they even started to torture him.

****

AN/

Lauren as you can tell isn't scared of death, all she cares about is not turning Dylan into an empty shell before he dies. By the way this wasn't proof read so I apologise for any mistakes

How are they going to get out of this?

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

~Laura