To The Past We Go Part II

Episode 8: To The Past We Go

Part II

Ancient Eternia

King Grayskull stood atop of his castle. He looked out over his kingdom. Although he heard the flapping of winds he did not look behind him. "Veena." A woman with a bird like headdress came to stand beside him. She touched his arm with her hand. He glanced at her hand. "As your vision come to past?"

His queen nodded. "Yes. But his enemies will not be far behind."

He bent his head down. "Veena, will they help us?" He turned to face her.

Queen Veena's, Queen Grayskull, green eyes shined. "Of course. For they are us, My husband."

King Grayskull looked at his wife. "What do you mean?"

She looked up smiling at him. "I mean what I said. They are we. Except for one. The three will soon be here."

The great king walked away from her and toward the stair leading down into the castle. Stopping before he entered, he turned to look at her.

"How will know these heroes from the future?" His wife smiled and transformed into her falcon form. Shaking his head, King Grayskull walked down the stair and into his castle. She just has to keep it a secret from me. Very well Veena. Keep it.

Present day Eternia

Prince Adam moved around the nobility celebrating his sister's and Veena's return. Quickly he made it to Queen Gwendolyn's side. He drew her away from her husband and friends.

The Queen looked at him. "Adam, what is wrong?" Gwendolyn noticed the look of worry on his face.

"Skeletor has done it. He made it in to the past." The queen looked around them.

"How do you know?" He glanced over at his sister and Veena.

"Veena told me." The Queen looked over her shoulder at her daughter. She was leaning against the wall while Adora stood near her. Turning her eyes back to the prince infront of her, Gwendolyn frowned. "I believe so. We must hurry." Adam nodded and began to make his way back to the two young women on the other side of the room. Gwendolyn watched as he reached Veena and Adora.

The twins and Veena slowly walked out of the room. Teel-Na, why didn't we sense it? Gwendolyn walked out of the room and made her way toward the front gate to meet He-man, She-ra, and Veena. Because she is who she is. It is because Queen Grayskull and her are the same. One sent the vision to the other. As she rounded the last corner, Gwendolyn stopped. Hopefully, Adam and Veena can forgive us for not telling them. She felt a chuckle coming from her side. She turned to see a falcon on a railing.

They will. It's their destiny to be together. Nothing will stop that. Gwendolyn continued on her way to the front gate.

Meanwhile, Adam led the two young women with him to Man-at-Arms workshop. As they neared the entrance, he stopped and turned to Veena. "You know about me, but I think it's safe for you to know about Adora."

Adora looked at her brother. "She knows about you and…." Adam nodded.

Veena looked at the twins in front of her. "Let me guess she's like you. He has a secret identity."

Adam smiled. "Of course. Can you not figure everything out, Veena? Adora is also She-ra." Veena nodded and looked at the other princess.

"Don't worry. I've kept Adam's secret. I'll keep yours." Adora smiled and nodded. Veena pulled away from them. "You two should transform. We'll be needing them."