Welcome to ETWD

Things to be aware of when you start this story:

-This story takes place in an apocalyptic world. There will be graphic scenes and deaths, that's just part of the story because zombieeesss and mean people.

- This story is based off of the comic series and TV show The Walking Dead. I have always loved the show and creating a story based in that world was something I have always wanted to do, so here it is. Also, this is a Harry Styles a.u. story so none of this reflects on his reality.

- This story will contain strong language and sexual scenes, so if that's not your thing, then see ya on the flip side.

The cast is as follows:

Jane - Zoey Deutch

Harry - Harry Styles

Ben - Noah Schnapps (think Will Byers from Stranger Things)

William - Ryan Kwanten

Story Bio:

Jane Duffy was in her last year of undergraduate schooling when the whole world ceased to exist. People roamed the streets now creating a monstrous reality. The dead had completely taken over the entire globe. Jane was trying to stay alive, trying to survive in the harsh reality, and trying to find hope that there were good people still left in the world. She had almost completely given up until she met a man with a heart just as big as hers.

Harry Styles was the leader of the honorable people in a small town fenced with walls in northern Georgia. He too was afraid that he didn't know much about the new world, but he knew he would do anything to keep the people he loved safe and healthy. His mind had slowly begun to get the best of him with all of the chaos, pressure, and unethical behavior involved in this world, but was soon faced with more heartache as his new family, his new loved ones, and his new friends were all faced with a situation that could tear them all apart. 

The new world wasn't meant for the kind hearted, but forced them to die or evolve. Most people evolved or devolved, whichever way fits best, into humans just trying to survive in any way they could, either by lying, stealing, attacking, or killing.

It was you, or it was them.