02

I was fascinated at how big the building my family company has. I haven't been here for awhile now and I didn't know they did a renovation.

"You didn't tell me the building got bigger!" I looked at my dad next to me. He's the chairman or ceo of the company but he decided to take a rest at home and work in the house instead. Dad's going to give his ceo position to Mingyu soon (which he is now the president) since he's the only guy in our family after all.

I told dad he can rest at home and the fact that I am capable of introducing myself and all even though I'm actually quite nervous but dad hesitated and made it seem like I'm going to first day of school.

But apparently, I don't really mine because it's cute that dad wants to introduce me, show me around and stuff.

We made our way into the building and some of the workers bowed at us, well, especially at dad because of his surprise visit. No one at the place knew he was coming.

"Ooooh, it's our future huijang!" My dad called out when he saw Mingyu walking to the elevator. Mingyu had his eyes widen when he my dad and I and he immediately approached us.

"Oh, Huijang-nim." Mingyu bowed at him. I gave Mingyu a quick wink which made him grin.

"I see that the place looks good. Hopefully with Hana here, she can help to maintain it." Dad said, laughing lightly as he patted Mingyu's shoulders gently.

"Nae, Huijang-nim." Mingyu chuckled.

"This is my daughter, Kim Hana, and she'll be your executive vice president." Dad introduced me to the whole staff which dad asked them to gather up.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Hana. I'm looking forward to work with all of you." I smiled and bowed to them.

"Oooh, welcome vice president." Mingyu came in my new office with a bouquet of flowers in his arms.

"Awwh, the flowers are totally unnecessary, you know?" I chuckled, taking in the scent of the flower as I took it from him. It smells so fresh, smells like roses and I love it. I rarely get flowers that much but this boy apparently knows what would melt me.

"Thank you, my aegiiii." I pinched his cheeks and pecked his lips because I know he's been wanting that. I chuckled at Mingyu's frozen reaction and I could hear him gulp and get all tense all of sudden.

"Gosh, we are in an office." Mingyu shook his head but after a few seconds, a smirk appeared on his face. He pulled my waist so there was no space between us. He smiled and connected his lips with mine which made me smile as well. His hands gently caressing my cheeks, my arms around both of his shoulders.

"Said the boy who told me this was an office." I pulled out from the kiss. Mingyu rested his forehead gently on mine which made me smile so much, my lips could break any second.

"But seriously, we shouldn't do it here. Someone could come in any second." I whispered into his ear which made him chuckle while nodding his head.

Just then, the sound of someone pushing down the doorknob was heard and the two of us instantly had wide eyes. I pushed, well, accidentally, pushed Mingyu away from me and pretended to admire the flowers while Mingyu pretended to talk about a topic.