09

"Surprise?"

I looked at him and gave him a dead glare. I rolled my eyes and left him standing there alone also known as me trying to invite him to come in without telling him to.

Just then Mingyu held my wrist and dragged me to my room forcefully. I tried to push and removed his hands away but as expected, he was too strong.

"I was alone. I was at the cafe all by myself because I wanted to get americano and I left my phone at home the whole day when I went out. I was getting some food at the grocery store first then I went to get americano and accidentally bumped with Yoon. She told me to sit with her and I rejected at first but I felt bad so we talked but it wasn't long. It was only for like 10 minutes because I know that'll hurt you. I wasn't going to tell you since it was a short meeting but I think that was wrong of me to think that. I swear, I really didn't mean to lie and all. The whole time I was talking to Yoon, my heart couldn't stop pounding because I was scared that I might hurt you. I'm really sorry."

I was flabbergasted by his explanation. My heart was beating so fast and I felt much guiltier towards him.

"I'm sorry. I should've ju-" Mingyu sighed but I instantly wrapped my arms around Mingyu's tall body. I rested my head on his shoulders and without realising, I was already crying out of guilt.

"I'm sorry. I should've understand your situation and I shouldn't have been so clingy and all. I was just so worried and seeing you with her wasn't really helping." I sobbed in his arms.

"Yah, are you crying?" Mingyu chuckled and hugged me back.

"Gwenchana. I would've been worried too. I promise, I'll never love another girl other than you. Ever." Mingyu kissed my forehead and caressed my cheeks just the way I love it.

"So, are we good now?" Mingyu held my hands in his large palms as he caressed my hand with his thumb.

"I think you might have to wash your clothes later." I sniffed, pulling away from the hug and looked at the large spot on his shirt because of my tears.

"Wash it? I don't want to wash anything that's done by my fiancée. Never." Mingyu joked and I slapped his arm playfully.

Mingyu and I went downstairs to the kitchen and he was being all clingy. His fingers intertwined with mine and we just kept staring and looking away and staring back again with giggles.

"We're gonna roll down the stairs if you keep staring at me like that."

"That's okay, I'm gonna fall with you anyway." He lifted my chin up and pressed a kiss on my lips.

I was pretty sure that I was as red as a tomato. My cheeks started to heat up and my heart couldn't stop pounding. Being next to Mingyu always feels like the first time to me and I don't think my heart can rest when I'm with him.

"What's in this bag?" I looked over the grocery bag but only to be pulled away by Mingyu.

"It's a surprise." Mingyu winked at me before attacking me with his sweet smile.

"A surprise?"

"I'm making you lunch. Well, our parents are out together and we're both alone so I figured out it'd be best if I stay here. With you."

"Awww, you sound so husband material. I like it." I grinned at him which I noticed he turned around to the other direction to hide his shyness.

"Go sit in the living room and watch TV or do anything you want. I'll call you after I'm done."