12

"Well, well. What do we have here?" She approached us. She was wearing a black dress with a pair of matching high heels. She looked way different than usual. Her face shows that she was here to look for trouble, which I hope that wasn't the case.

"Yoon-ah." Mingyu called her out but Yoon eonni ignored it and stared at Hansol who was looking at her with an obvious annoyed expression all over his face. She looked back at me and walked towards me, the sound of her heels slowly clacking on the floor with each step she made look like the situation was about to get frightening.

"Wah, Kim Hana. You're so powerful. How did you manage to have Mingyu and Hansol and your two "bestfriends" all at once? You should really teach me how to do so."

Everyone around including myself was surprised at her sudden words. Was she out of her mind? Yoon eonni? One of the pretty and polite girl I knew talking like this?

"Eonni, I-"

"You have my ex future husband, my bestfriend. I just hope you're not gonna take everything else afterwards. For example, my ex boyfriend."

"Shin Yoon! You shut your mouth right now or I-"

"Or you'll what, Vernon?" She challenged, smirking as if this was some kind of game.

"Hana didn't took me away from you. I was the one who wanted to call off the wedding. Hana has nothing to do with it."

"Oh yeah? Well, if she knew we were getting married. If she had feelings for you, she should've back off and separate herself from you. She should knew where she should stand."

My heart ached after those words. I didn't expect Yoon to say those words out loud. It was so unlike her. The Yoon eonni I knew was kind, all smiles, polite and a chill person.

"Watch your mouth!" Wonwoo pointed his finger at her but Yoon pretended she didn't saw it. Wonwoo and Seungcheol stood next to me, sort of like trying to show that they were on my side. I couldn't help but shed tears. Does she really look at me that way?

"She did but I came to her. She h-"

"This bitch should know her place. Do your parents know? Would they approve this? Dream on, Kim Hana. You're his cousin. This is why you shouldn't steal someone's boyfriend and further more, you also stole my bestfriend."

"SHIN YOON! That's enough. If you're here because you're mad I left you then fucking talk it out with me, not bringing Hana into this. If you have a problem with Mingyu then settle with him, not saying shit to Hana. She's innocent, Shin Yoon. Geez, I never knew you changed so much. Too much." Hansol blurted out everything which made me cry harder but I was still able to be silent while sobbing or else it'd be embarrassing.

"You should leave and look at yourself in the mirror. Instead of complaining about someone else's place, you look at your own place. You're unwanted here. Shouting at someone's territory early in the morning without any shame. I thought you were better than this but I guess not." Hansol continued. Mingyu placed his hand on Hansol's shoulders, a gesture to tell Hansol to just leave Yoon eonni and ignore her.

He took my hand and gave Yoon eonni one last look before we entered his apartment. Following with the other boys, leaving her standing alone on infront of his apartment.

"Gwenchana? (You okay?)" Hansol held both of my shoulders and pulled me im position so I was standing facing him.

"I'm sorry she did that. You're nothing like what she said. I'm lucky to have you as my bestfriend. You're an amazing friend that I'll cherish forever. Yoon's wrong about what she said. I came to you first so there's no evidence that you took me from her."