10

We just had lunch in this fancy restaurant with chandeliers, classic instrumental music and just fancy and high class people. It was a bit weird because it was way too fancy. What can I do? Mingyu's parents insisted anyway.

"That was a nice lunch, right?" Mingyu asked, one hand on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, the food was good. Your parents sure know a lot of good diners."

"Yeah? We always eat out since they used to constantly work all the time. It's different now ever since I started working." He looked at me for a second then back to the road.

Then, Mingyu stuck his hand out to me and I didn't hesitate to placed mine on his. He smiled and instantly intertwined his fingers with mine as soon as I placed it on his, his thumb caressing my skin. At that moment, he looked so boyfriend material, one hand on the steering and the other holding my hand. Well, he's always boyfriend material anyway.

"Gosh, Mingyu, you're giving me a heart attack." I covered my face with my other free hand, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing and my cheeks were probably flushed.

I stared at him and gosh, I love this man so much. I just wanna scream and tell him how much I love him. I want to be with him every second, minute, hour, day, month, year and  I just want to always be with him. I want to see his smile all the time, his laugh. I want him to hold my hand and never let go.

"What are you thinking of?" He questioned, our fingers still intertwined.

"Of how much I love you." I beamed which made him chuckle.

"Oh, I think that all of the time." Mingyu grinned.

"Mingyu, saranghae (I love you)"

"Nado saranghae. (I love you too)"

I was already blushing like crazy. My heartbeat went rapid and my cheeks were probably as red as a tomato by now.

"Uh, Mingyu, my house's that way." I pointed to the road he passed by.

"Yeah, I know, baby."

Mingyu and I arrived at a park nearby a coconut-drink stall and a convenience store. Mingyu and I just walked on the pathway and the facf that he was still holding my hand in his made me unable to stop smiling.

"I just want to be with you. Just us." He told which made my heart go crazy. I swear, everytime he opens his mouth, I can go crazy at anything he'll say.

Mingyu and I got ice cream at the connivence store and decided to eat them in the car since the weather was quite gloomy, what a bummer.

"I was gonna take you out on a mini date and the weather decided to ruin it." Mingyu pouted, scooping a spoonful of ice cream and ate it.

"It's okay. We'll go on a massive date instead of a mini one soon, okay?" I reassured him.

"We better. The weather better be the best weather ever that day."

Afterwards, Mingyu sent me home right after he finished his ice cream which took like an hour because "he wants to be with me" so he took the time of his life to eat the ice cream.

"Ah, it's finish. But I still want to be with you." Mingyu pouted, showing me the empty cup.

Oh god, he was being the cutest thing ever I just wanna cup his cheeks and shower him with kisses all around his face although I know he'd actually like that but I might kill him with my kisses at this point for being overly cute.