03

"Kids!"

"Shit, I forgot to lock the door." Mingyu gulped.

I pushed Mingyu away from me and pretended to look at the photo albums peacefully as Mingyu pretended to be on his phone

The door knob was pushed down and the door flung open. A cheery Aunt Kim stood there and came in. Mingyu and I were totally putting on a show to make nothing look weird.

"Hey, you kids good?" Aunt Kim approached the two of us with a bright smile on her face. Her smiles are one of my favorite smiles ever. I just love smiles; when a person has a beautiful smile, it makes me smile as well.

"What are my babies doing?" She asked politely, sitting down next to me.

"Just looking through Mingyu's childhood photos." I told her, trying to put on my best act.

"Arasseo. Just thought you two might be bored and all but seems like you guys are having a good time."

"I'll get going. I won't ruin your young-adult time." Aunt Kim giggled and closed the door behind her.

Mingyu was faking his smile and when Aunt Kim finally left, he hurriedly locked his bedroom door and sighed in relieved. After that, I let out a sigh of relieved as well. Gosh, this is so risky.

"I have a question." Mingyu began and I nodded my head for him to proceed asking the question.

"Why do you always push me away when things are about to go down?" Mingyu glared at me and I broke into awkward laughter.

"Mianhae," I laughed awkwardly again, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Aish, seriously my arm hurts." Mingyu rubbed and caressed his arm slightly with a pout.

"Gosh, you're such a baby." I went closer to him and caressed his arms gently, making him smile wide to his ears.

"We nearly got caught you know." I sighed.

"Until when do we have to hide like this? I want everyone to know our relationship." Mingyu pouted as he took my hands into his.

"Do you think they'll approve us?"

"We'll never know unless we tell them." Mingyu told. I know he wants to move to the next level where everyone should know about us but I feel like I want to stay how things are now. I'm afraid to tell my parents, his parents, everyone, about us.

What if a fight happens?

What if they won't approve us?

What if the bond between our family will break?

What if people will think weirdly about my family?

"Think about it. When they know about us, we don't have to hide things and all and most importantly, we can settle our relationship by getting married, baby." Mingyu explained. My heart rate went faster and I could feel my cheeks heating up. He was right though.

"We'll see."

"Think about it, okay? I really want to be with you all the time now. I want to be with you when I wake up, when I eat breakfast, when I brush my teeth, before I go to work, when I'm at work, when I'm having lunch, when I get back home, when I eat dinner, when I go to sleep- but the point is, I want to be with you all the time."