15

Two months later

"Where are you? Is it gonna take longer?" Mingyu whined. I could picture him pursing his lips in my head, waiting for me alone at the cafe.

"I'm still trying on a few clothes, I'll call you later okay?"

"Why can't I go?"

"I told you I'm trying clothes and getting um,"

"Undergarments. I'm your boyfriend, Kim Hana. Plus, we're getting married soon."

"Still! I'm almost done, I'll call you once I arrive." I ended the call after I heard Mingyu grunt.

"Darling, you look amazing!"

Little did he know, I wasn't trying on clothes or undergarments.

The white gown made me look like a princess. It was a white tulle with a lace top that covered my skin as if it was a part of me. It's the perfect dress.

And I want Mingyu to see me in it.

"I think it's perfect." Mrs Lee, the one incharge of my wedding dress told with a wide smile on her face.

Aunt Kim and Mom entered the dressing room with a big awe in their faces. Mom was covering her mouth and Aunt Kim couldn't stop smiling.

"You look gorgeous. Beautiful!"

I twirled and bowed a bit, pretending I was a princess or something. The small audience infront of me applauded. The room was filled with applauses and laughter.

I felt so happy at that moment. It's finally happening. My family, his family, me and Mingyu.

The scent of coffee beans could be smelled once I entered the cafe. The baristas pouring coffee, customers sitting across their gadgets or their partner, a typical cafe. Except for that man at the corner, he was sitting alone but had two drinks infront of him. I assumed the partner bailed him, or was late, and that soon shall be answered.

"Hello sir, is this seat taken? You seem to look lonely and need some company." I walked to the lonely man. He slowly turned around and his lips curved to a wide smile once he saw me.

"Finally!"

"Did you wait long?" I placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Heck yeah I did! I was here at four!" Mingyu pouted, pulling my sleeve.

"It's only been ten minutes, Mingyu." I took a seat infront of him and took the drink he bought. An ice americano. Ah of course, he knows me best.