14

"Just don't let her forget to take the medication. There's not much to worry about. If anything, do give us a call."

"Thank you, doctor." I bowed.

I sent the doctor to the door only because I couldn't possibly leave Hana alone after all that happened.

12.45am

It was already late and everything that happened felt unreal. Did Yoon really do this? Honestly, how could she? Yoon, the girl who laughs a lot, cheerful and bubbly? Is it really possible?

"That's rude, Kim Hana. How could you be pretty even in your sleep?" I sat next to her and remove the strands of her hair that were on her face.

"We might not know each other from the start but you're still my bestfriend. I'm never letting anything happen to you." I held her cold hand. I pulled up the covers enough to cover her arms and shoulders.

Just then, I heard the door bell rang and I immediately looked at who it was although I was a ninety percent sure it was Mingyu and I was right.

"Hana! Where is she?" Mingyu asked, looking very worried.

"She's i-"

Mingyu pushed me away and instantly went inside the room.

"Kim Hana!" He sat next to her and grabbed her hand, kissing it.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you. Mianhaeyo, Hana-ya. (I'm sorry, Hana-ya)"

"Yah, stay here. I have something to do."

I ran towards the door, took the lift and ran out of the lobby, back to the place I was at before. Yoon's car was still there and I immediately run up the stairs.

When she finally opened the door after knocking and pressing the bell more than a few times, I instantly entered and gave her a what-have-you-become glare.

"Jun, I-I can totally explain. It's not what you think it is, I-"

"You really need to see a doctor. I feel like you're changing Yoon. Where's the Yoon that I once loved?"

She was staring at me angrily, she wanted to fight back but I gave her a disappointed look that made her fell silent. What she did today wasn't the only thing that made me do this but I've noticed changes before and I want to help her. She's my girlfriend after all.

"Let's go to the hospital. Please?" I held her arm but she instantly jerked it away.

"Yah, what do you take me for?" She scoffed, grinning.

"I changed? Maybe you should ask that boyfriend and bestfriend stealer why. You were always on my side and suddenly, you're defending her. She probably gave you a love potion by accident."

"Yoon, don't be absurd. This has nothing to do with her and y-"

"Nothing to do with her? Jun, everything is related to her. You know what? Nevermind. Go to her. You won't listen to me anyway." She walked away, stomping her slippers.

"Yoon," I grabbed her arm to prevent her from walking away.

"Get checkup soon. You're still my girlfriend and I still care about you." I smiled and exit her apartment.