two

you're always aiming paper airplanes at me when you're around.

(Age//11)

as they grew up, louis would pick on harry once in a while, sometimes daily, but that didn't stop the curly headed boy from wanting to become friends with the blue eyed boy.

louis and harry somehow ended up in the same classes and now they're in the 6th grade. the curly haired boy loved having louis close to him. on the other hand, Louis hated it.

"take out your practice book and turn to page 172." their teacher, mr. moon, instructed from behind his brown desk.

harry took out his book from the little space in his desk and flipped to the said page. "can i borrow a pencil?" niall whispered from besides him. niall was a little brown haired boy who was originally from ireland and has been harry's friend ever since 2nd grade.

the curly haired boy nodded and took out a baby pink pencil from his pencil box. He gave it to the irish boy who thanked him then went back to his work.

"are we going to play tag again?" niall asked harry when the class began to get loud. "yeah," harry looked at the blue eyed boy, "i think liam is playing with us today." harry finished and they erupted with giggles.

a couple of seats behind harry and niall sat louis who was talking about the next game of footie with his best friend zayn.

"okay, I'm done." louis announced and dropped his pencil. "what? we barely even started?" complained the dark haired boy.

"it's the easiest thing we've done yet. it shouldn't take you that long, z." louis stood up from his desk and walked to the front of the classroom where mr. moon sat.

"i'm done." louis spoke up after five minutes and handed the paper to mr. moon. "i see your the first one to finish again, mr. tomlinson," the hazel eyed man looked over the paper, "you can have free time for the next ten minutes until the rest of the class finish their work."

louis nodded and faced the way back to his desk. he caught harry staring at him on his way back and the doe-eyed boy waved with pink cheeks.

louis scoffed and sat down in his seat. "harry is so annoying." the older complained to zayn. "i think he likes you," zayn confessed, "i don't think I'll finish this." he groaned and let go of his pencil.

louis hummed and took out a couple of loose papers from his backpack. 

"whatever," he shrugged and folded the papers into airplanes. louis looked at the curly haired boy in front of him and silently chuckled.

the older boy made sure that the teacher wasn't looking up before throwing one of the planes at harry.  

it took two attempts until louis silently cheered when the paper airplane landed on harry's curly hair.

the doe eyed boy was talking about the latest gossip with niall when he felt something in his hair. harry heard some chuckling behind him and he grabbed whatever was in his curly locks.

he sighed when he saw the familiar folded paper and looked up at niall who just tsked.

"you have to tell louis to stop bothering you." the irish boy said and took the paper airplane out of harry's hand.