twenty three

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was another one of those nights where louis was spending the night at harry's house and the boys were sharing kisses underneath the covers, giggling as if they were doing something that could get them caught despite the locked door and the fact that they were the only ones at home since Anne had a late shift.

louis pushed the blanket off them when it got hotter than before and he leaned down to steal a kiss from his beautiful boyfriend. a smile grew onto his lips as he looked harry over and wow, he couldn't believe that this boy was all his. he was so in love with harry and he knew that would never stop. the curly-headed boy was someone so dear to him and he didn't know what he'd do if he were to lose him.

harry smiled at him and wrapped his arms around the boy's neck, gently tugging on the small hairs at the back of louis' neck. a small blush dusted his pinks cheeks because the way louis was looking at him made him feel so many things. "what is it, lou?" he whispered softly and bit down on his bottom lip.

louis smiled and gently nudged their noses together. "you're just so beautiful, angel. i love you so, so much. my beautiful, little sweetheart," he whispered and pressed their lips together. harry let out a content sigh and his eyes fluttered shut as he kissed harry back just as softly. the butterflies in his tummy never seemed to have left despite having kissed louis so many times by now. louis always made him feel so beautiful and special, and he giggled every time he thought back to their first encounter because never did he think that those two little boys would eventually have something special.

harry pulled away from the kiss and cupped louis' cheek, smiling at him softly and admired how gorgeous this boy was. he's always known that and once louis let him in, he learned to discover that his personality was absolutely beautiful as well. "lou?" he whispered softly and looked up at the slightly older boy through his dark lashes, his blush only growing darker.

louis cooed softly and leaned down to press kisses onto the boy's red hot cheeks. "yes, darling?" he murmured softly and gave an encouraging smile because he knew his boy was feeling a little shy. harry let out a small breath and returned the smile. "i just- i love you so much and i-i was wondering if you'd make love to me?" harry squeaked out, his dainty hands coming up to hide the hot blush that was growing onto his cheeks.

louis stared down at the boy with wide eyes. "i-i mean, we don't have to, lou. it was-it's just a silly question," the younger boy stuttered when he didn't hear his boyfriend say anything and took a peek up at him through his fingers. "i'm sorry, just-let's ignore i asked, okay?" harry said softly, feeling his face burn from how embarrassed he was.

louis smiled softly at him and shook his head fondly. "no, baby, it's not a silly question," he said softly and pulled harry's hands away from his face gently. "i would love to make love, princess, but we don't really have the stuff we need, unless you have rubbers and lube?" he asked softly and pressed a kiss to harry's hot cheek. harry bit down on his bottom lip and shook his head, a small pout forming on his lips.

the older boy hummed and pecked harry's lips. "that's okay, love. we can wait, and i promise that when the time comes, its going to be really special, alright? i promise you," he said softly and raised harry's hand up to his lips to press a kiss to his boyfriend's knuckles. "i love you," he murmured softly and gently nudged their noses together. harry giggled at the gesture and he smiled up at louis. "and i love you, lou," he sighed softly and nuzzled his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck when he was pulled into louis' arms.

"you're such a good boyfriend, boo bear," harry whispered and louis smiled fondly. "thank you, cupcake," the older one of the two whispered back. "but i'm just treating you the way you deserve to be treated, kitten. you have the most angelic and purest soul ever, and i just want you to know that," he murmured softly. harry blushed and pressed a kiss to louis' cheek.

"louis, you may think my soul is all of these things, but yours is so...so beautiful and so, so radiant," the green-eyed boy whispered. "it's always been something special, lou. i've always seen it," harry added and yawned, feeling himself get sleepier by the second.

louis bit down on his bottom lip to stop his smile from growing and he pushed harry's hair back. "i love you so much," he whispered softly and sighed in content, pulling his boy closer to him. as harry slept, louis just held him close to himself, just thanking whoever sent this boy to him.

hi buttercups! i'm super duper sorry i haven't updated in ages and that this chapter is the shortest thing ever! i've been busy with life (aren't we all??), but i'm going to start writing again ^.^

this chapter is superrrr short, but i just wanted to put something out there now because i can't wait any longer. i'm going to write a longer chapter next time, promise!

also, dm me if you have any ideas in mind for future chapters, or if you just want a friend (:

thank you for reading, it really means the most to me

mwah mwah (*''*)