twenty four

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

they say that crazy nights make the best memories

they say that crazy nights make the best memories. louis paused for a second to admire his surroundings only to be nudged by the many other bodies dancing to the song being blasted. and holy fuck, never did he think he'd enjoy this type of scenario, but it made him feel something. it made him feel so alive.

what made it even better was the person who was with him. the only one that really mattered to him. harry looked so fucking beautiful, so angelic; his boy all smiles and laughter and his eyes the prettiest shade of green louis has ever seen. his very own enthralling evergreen.

his smile widened when his beautiful boy caught him and watched as his flushed cheeks only darkened. harry said something to louis, but the older boy didn't quite catch what he said. louis only pulled harry closer to him to press their lips together, his smile ever so present.

he pulled away only to press a kiss to harry's cheek. "i love you," he whispered into harry's ear and he didn't think his boyfriend heard him, but the way harry's grip on his shirt only tightened made him think otherwise.

when niall convinced their group of friends to go to a party that friday night, louis didn't think he'd really enjoy himself since he was never a fan of being somewhere he'd feel as if he were suffocating, but so far he was enjoying what the night had to offer to them and for once, he was looking forward to it.

"i love you," he heard harry say and he responded by leaning in to kiss harry once again. god, he was never going to get used to this. it was always something so magical: kissing harry, that is. harry was the one to pull away from the kiss this time and the boy threw his head back as he let out a laugh. it was a sound of pure heaven to louis. it made louis feel so euphoric, a feeling that was ever so present whenever he was with harry.

the two danced as one, not once bothered by the sweaty bodies surrounding them. they were in their own little world. harry and louis. just them two and no one else. it was perfect.

there was a flutter that louis felt in his chest and he welcomed it with open arms. it made him feel so warm, so happy. in that moment, louis felt so alive. sparks were flying all around him and it was all so bright. it always was when he was with harry. he was on cloud nine and he hoped this feeling never ended.

"i love you, harry styles. i love you, i love you, i love you," louis repeated and planted more kisses to harry's face. harry giggled as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, a large smile on his lips. he loved seeing louis so happy. his sun was shining so bright and he loved the warmth that came along with the light.